Having husband afterwards

Just curious if any ladies see their bull and then allow their husbands to penetrate them afterwards.

If the bull is large, just wondering what the feeling is like physically? Is there a difference? Does it feel like a let down?

Particularly interested if the husband has his way very shortly after the bull.

Thank you

For us, its one of the hottest things we do.. My wife has an amazingly tight pussy .. especially after her first orgasm, sometimes it is too tight and painful when I orgasm (and yes, plenty of foreplay!) .. then, its slackens, relaxes when shafted by a lover who lasts ... I love penetrating her almost immediately after her lover has shot inside and withdrawn .. her pussy is so relaxed and gentle and I finally can come without any constriction on my glands .. she also feels me .. I have a reasonable size cock 7 3/4 inch and curves the left which she feels deep inside... and its a wonderful moment for both as I reclaim her.. for us, her lover is our foreplay! .

We always do 3 sums with bbc and that is a must for both of us. She loves the look on my face when i shove my little white cock in her after they cum in her. She ways wants me to cum in her then while shes cleaning their juices off his cock.
LOL...literally Ying and Yang

I tend to have long sessions with lovers and they often stay the night so a I am tired afterwards. Once my lover leaves I may sit of cuck for a minute and tell him how small he feels. Then I get him to jerk off while verbally emasculating and humiliating him.

We both enjoy that scenario so its works for us.

I tend to have long sessions with lovers and they often stay the night so a I am tired afterwards. Once my lover leaves I may sit of cuck for a minute and tell him how small he feels. Then I get him to jerk off while verbally emasculating and humiliating him.

We both enjoy that scenario so its works for us.
Extolling the "Power of the pussy while, denying hubby access.

Just curious if any ladies see their bull and then allow their husbands to penetrate them afterwards.

If the bull is large, just wondering what the feeling is like physically? Is there a difference? Does it feel like a let down?

Thank you
I always loved that fealing. But to be honest she dont so her and the Bull denied me to fuck her before Christmas a year ago. Its no use she said after her Bull has informed me that Im not gonna fuck her any more.

We are a team, so yes, I love my husband fucking me after being fucked by someone else, he is normally present and loves to go second or last, he says he loves to fuck me when I'm full of cum he says it makes my pussy so hot and sloppy. He has a larger cock both thick and long so the size thing is not an issue for us. After I have been gang banged at a party he will always go last, when that happens I know it's time to go home. LOL

For us, its one of the hottest things we do.. My wife has an amazingly tight pussy .. especially after her first orgasm, sometimes it is too tight and painful when I orgasm (and yes, plenty of foreplay!) .. then, its slackens, relaxes when shafted by a lover who lasts ... I love penetrating her almost immediately after her lover has shot inside and withdrawn .. her pussy is so relaxed and gentle and I finally can come without any constriction on my glands .. she also feels me .. I have a reasonable size cock 7 3/4 inch and curves the left which she feels deep inside... and its a wonderful moment for both as I reclaim her.. for us, her lover is our foreplay! .
""Foreplay ""- that matches perfect .

She ways wants me to cum in her then while shes cleaning their juices off his cock.
We've done exactly that and it's damn exciting. My wife is horny as fuck after he finishes. Sometimes I slide in right after he pulls out, sometimes it's a few minutes later.
There's been times he unloads with her, pulls out, I slide in, she'll clean him with her mouth while I'm doing her then we kiss a minute later. Yes I can taste it. She LOVES that stuff, that's why I do it. And it's very kinky.

We are a team, so yes, I love my husband fucking me after being fucked by someone else, he is normally present and loves to go second or last, he says he loves to fuck me when I'm full of cum he says it makes my pussy so hot and sloppy. He has a larger cock both thick and long so the size thing is not an issue for us. After I have been gang banged at a party he will always go last, when that happens I know it's time to go home. LOL
Yes, nothing hotter than sliding into your wife’s pussy full of fresh bbc cum. Feels amazing.

Thank

Male here...ditto for us. Wife is horny as fuck, slippery like crazy in there and we have great sex. Mental aspect is a huge part of it.
There's no way you could feel that white man.

Back