Sluttier the Better?

my wife has fucked several guys, gave BJs to i don't know how many, fantasied about a couple of my buddies, admitted she is a closet exhibitionist & wouldn't mind sleeping with a woman. but, she insisted she was not a slut.

i should have asked what the word slut meant to her.

Last edited:
No,
Husbands, I want to know if you are turned on by your wife being a slut and the sluttier she is the better? BTW… to my wife and I the term “slut” is a term we both enjoy and she does not find it derogatory.

If so, what slut activities would you want your wife to do or has done?

like classy women more than slutier

My wife loves it when I call her a slut, and as we have been exploring the lifestyle for the last few years, she refers to herself as one. However, her bodycount is very low single digits, and IMO the only way to truly be a slut is to ramp that ******* up. It isn't so much about total bodycount, but bodyrate. If she can quad from here in a year, she can take the title.

Also, yes, I love sluts. Other than my wonderful wife, my favorite girlfriends in the past were total sluts that enjoyed cheating and being exhibitionists. I want that bitch to smell like another man often, and have a loose, wrecked pussy. Wear slut clothes in public and shamelessly flirt with anyone she wants. A perfect slut won't shower between fucks, and will fuck stranfers without protection. If a man wants to fuck her, and she's just not that into him, she will lazily lay there and let him use her anyway. That's a perfect slut.
LOVE THIS! In a perfect world all a guy would have to do is tell his my wife she going to fuck him. Complete strangers filling her with no clean up between would be so hot. I want to see a constant stream of cum running down her legs.

I also thought it would be hot to have her go to a black club wearing a QOS panties and bra so the men would know she’s a snow bunny. They would dance for a few minutes then disappear and she would come back full…

All fantasies, but hot…

My wife also appreciates the term slut in the right situation and circumstances. It’s not derogatory and she loves feeling that way.
I have come to realize I derive great pleasure from revealing personal and private details about my wife online to men that ask me questions about her. Please message me to chat.

LOVE THIS! In a perfect world all a guy would have to do is tell his my wife she going to fuck him. Complete strangers filling her with no clean up between would be so hot. I want to see a constant stream of cum running down her legs.

I also thought it would be hot to have her go to a black club wearing a QOS panties and bra so the men would know she’s a snow bunny. They would dance for a few minutes then disappear and she would come back full…

All fantasies, but hot…
Love that club fantasy 😊

The more my wife wants to fuck other guys the more I love it. She enjoys her black lovers cock and wants it constantly. He fucks her so much better than I can. She even lets him spend the night and he will fuck her multiple times. I do get to lick her clean after he fucks her multiple times. Her pussy will be so stretched and sore for days. I love how she is addicted to BBC.

I love that my wife is very classy in general. She carries herself as such but when she is in bed, she becomes a total slut. She talks dirty, wants her pussy demolished, just gets really into it and wants to be treated like a slut most the time in bed. Outside of bed, 95% of the time she gets embarrassed if I mention how she was or things she said. But in the moment of sex when she’s aroused, she can’t help but be a slut when I’m giving her big things

My wife loves being called a slut and a whore. Our common fantasy is for her to be somewhere (public or private) where multiple men are making her the center of attention. First she struts and walks around, shaking her fat ass. Then I tell her to show everyone her tits, her ass, pussy, getting more and more explicit with each command. Eventually they're all naked, she's surrounded by their hard cocks, and of course, they end up using her however they please. She wants to be submissive, but yet she likes the power angle because she's the one pleasing them.

Back