The moment

I usually take a white wife with me when I travel to a conference or on other university business, usually a female faculty member from my department. A woman's dependency on bbc can often be refined and enhanced in such a setting, several days out of town, sharing a hotel room with me and others whom I invite to enjoy her. The women usually return much more aware of their needs and desires.

I usually take a white wife with me when I travel to a conference or on other university business, usually a female faculty member from my department. A woman's dependency on bbc can often be refined and enhanced in such a setting, several days out of town, sharing a hotel room with me and others whom I invite to enjoy her. The women usually return much more aware of their needs and desires.
I love waiting at home. Wondering how things are playing out.

Ownership of a couple is much more fulfilling than sneaking around with a wife behind her husband's back, The guy should know all about it and support and encourage the wife. That way she will submit and serve better, more fully.
It enhances things for all involved.

It's where an experienced bull makes a huge difference.
Indeed! I am much better at using white women now, at age 44, than when I began. As in all things, experience is a great teacher. One learns to appreciate the mental and emotional aspects of using women as well as the physical component.

Indeed! I am much better at using white women now, at age 44, than when I began. As in all things, experience is a great teacher. One learns to appreciate the mental and emotional aspects of using women as well as the physical component.
And for the cuckold too.

Back