like2shareAz

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Please let me know what you think of my wife...

I love sharing her with BBC, the bigger the better! Love watching her turn into a little slut and cum over and over for a big fat black cock. Nothing like seeing her pale white skin wrapped around a BBC that is just using her little married pussy for pleasure as she screams in slight pain and pleasure. Honestly, the best part is the anticipation, waiting in a hotel room and then giving her away when her bull walks in then taking her back after they leave and licking her everywhere. Bulls always share their thoughts and thank me for sharing her married pussy. Must be good, they all come back several times.

Attachments

• IR Cuckold.png
    IR Cuckold.png
    838.9 KB · Views: 295
  • IR Cuckold 3.jpg
    IR Cuckold 3.jpg
    602.7 KB · Views: 291
  • IR Cuckold 2.jpeg
    IR Cuckold 2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 290
  • IR Cuckold 4.jpg
    IR Cuckold 4.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 284
  • IR Cuckold 5.jpeg
    IR Cuckold 5.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 285
Come here
Come The Rock GIF by WWE

I love sharing her with BBC, the bigger the better! Love watching her turn into a little slut and cum over and over for a big fat black cock. Nothing like seeing her pale white skin wrapped around a BBC that is just using her little married pussy for pleasure as she screams in slight pain and pleasure. Honestly, the best part is the anticipation, waiting in a hotel room and then giving her away when her bull walks in then taking her back after they leave and licking her everywhere. Bulls always share their thoughts and thank me for sharing her married pussy. Must be good, they all come back several times.
That is a good, Modern Marriage....Congrats!

Can me and her play

Congrats on the wife going black! One lucky man!

Damn that's hot love to enjoy her like this too!

She looks tasty...

Love to give her my bbc ! Message me and let’s make it work!

Back