Question for black men.

How does it feel knowing you’ve probably been deeper inside a white man’s wife than he ever will be?

How does it actually fit, does it take a while to get it all in?

Do women ever ask how is it going to work or fit? What do you say back to them?

What do you like to make white women do? Is there anything specific you make every white women you get with do, to mark your territory? Or something you do to them, or make them say?

What is your favorite position?

Whats is your favorite color?
What is your dogs name?
What is the best thing you had for breakfast last week?
How do you feel when you eat pickles?
What do you say when the drive through window operator at Burger King gives you a Pepsi?

Its kinda empowering knowing you can fuck somebodies wife better than they ever could, even moreso knowing that she'll probably desire that pleasure and actively seek it from me because she cant get it from the husband. And thats no disrespect on the husband its just an ego thing.

I like to pleasure the woman im fucking so i usually eat pussy because i just enjoy doing it, and having a big dick i feel requires you to be more methodical in foreplay so that she's good and ready for all i got

I dont ask them how its gonna fit because after foreplay it always does. I had a petite lady maybe 5'4 and 130 take one look semi hard after i pulled my pants down and say, "No fucking way thats getting in me" 20 minutes later she begging me to ram my ******* in her.

I legit slap some white girls while im fucking, not hard enough to hurt but enough to turn their head and then i will demand eye contact so they know exactly who is giving them the time of their life. I dont want a lady im dominating on the first time to try to close her eyes and think of someone else. Associate these pleasures with my face because I am fucking you

How does it feel knowing you’ve probably been deeper inside a white man’s wife than he ever will be?

What do you like to make white women do? Is there anything specific you make every white women you get with do, to mark your territory? Or something you do to them, or make them say?

Your question incorrectly implies we will be bigger, and secondly that will be the definition of 'better'. But if I think they will both ENJOY it, I'm comfortable commenting to either about her 'virgin' depths and where the sensation takes her. BTW, I have had two who said stop, that's just too damn big for me.

Its kinda empowering knowing you can fuck somebodies wife better than they ever could, even moreso knowing that she'll probably desire that pleasure and actively seek it from me because she cant get it from the husband. And thats no disrespect on the husband its just an ego thing.

I like to pleasure the woman im fucking so i usually eat pussy because i just enjoy doing it, and having a big dick i feel requires you to be more methodical in foreplay so that she's good and ready for all i got

I dont ask them how its gonna fit because after foreplay it always does. I had a petite lady maybe 5'4 and 130 take one look semi hard after i pulled my pants down and say, "No fucking way thats getting in me" 20 minutes later she begging me to ram my ******* in her.

I legit slap some white girls while im fucking, not hard enough to hurt but enough to turn their head and then i will demand eye contact so they know exactly who is giving them the time of their life. I dont want a lady im dominating on the first time to try to close her eyes and think of someone else. Associate these pleasures with my face because I am fucking you
Thank you for taking the time to answer. That slap and eye contact is great.

Why do you guys get off so hard on the deeper thing? Like it’s climbing Mount Everest? Are you aware that almost all of the nerve endings in a woman’s vagina are near the opening and in the clitoris? Yes the 4 inch penis is hitting just as many nerve endings as the 8 inch penis. This is why women can rub their pussy with their fingers and have great orgasms. Same thing with the anus. All the nerve endings are at the opening.

Love when the White girl licks black ass.

Also,How deep are you able to get?They say a woman's pussy is about 8 inches deep.Do you stretch her if your 10 or 12 inches or do you hold back?

Back