Recommended Screening Questions?

To try to optimize the experience, avoid pitfalls and address safety or other concerns (for all parties: cucks, their wife/gf, and the other man), what questions would you recommend be asked and answered up front?

I have no LS experience but what comes to mind for me:

What are you looking for with this experience?

What turns you on most about this, either with the general dynamic or my wife in particular?

What are your turn offs and boundaries?

What are your expectations or desires with respect to condoms?

Have you been tested, if so how recently?

What are your thoughts on guy on guy contact? I’d ask this open ended with the hope of getting a truthful answer, but my hope is that he doesn’t want/allow that either since that’s how I’m wired.

“Here is everything I want out of this experience for my wife and myself……” when I am done laying everything out, “Does that work for you? Do you have any questions or concerns?”

What has your experience been like in this dynamic assuming you have done this before?

Have you been with women previously haven’t had experience being with a well hung man? How did/do you approach the situation?

Do you want this to potentially turn into a regular thing, if so, what would be your ideal frequency?

How do you feel about me watching you with my wife? Have you had that experience before, if so, how did it go?

Are there things you like or don’t like to say to the wife while you’re fucking? What about the cuck?

Are there things you like or don’t like the wife or cuck to say to you while you’re fucking?

One persons opinion:
You appear to me to be taking the passive approach to lining up an encounter.
Our approach may not line up with yours, but we are interested in long-term friendships with many encounters.

From my perspective, I am looking out for my spouses/gf's safety first and foremost. If that is the case, then my spouse/gf and I dictate the terms, not the bull. For example, if my spouse is not interested in anal then we tell the bull. If there needs to be a "safe" word, then we tell the bull. If the bull likes it rough and hard and my spouse does not, we tell the bull. If condoms are a requirement, then we tell the bull.
You are inviting the bull to have fun with your woman. If he is into her, we have found that he will go along with the limits we set. If he does not, then we have saved both his and our time and we go on to find another man.
This approach has worked for us for better than 10 years and 9 encounters. Yes, to do this sort of screening, it takes time and a lots of false starts. But the rewards are well worth the time it takes to find the "right" person.

Back