A question for the single, aspiring cucks....where are you looking?

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
For those of you who are single and know that you'd like to be in a cuckold dynamic....where are you looking for a potential partner? What I mean is, what is your strategy for finding her? Are you looking on sites like this one or fetlife? Are you meeting women in the vanilla world? Are you using dating apps? I'd like to hear how some of you are going about this.

Well of course I'm here. Also Fet. And tender....I'm really open to suggestions. 6 years pussy free loser here. If I'm being honest I've had to pay in one way or another for most of my sexual interactions, weather it be hand jobs, face sitting or just getting to watch a snow bunny getting pounded by BBC. But I'm way too far into this lifestyle to go back to seeking plan vanilla regular sex. I'm in Burlington/Greensboro NC area. If there is anyone local that wants to chat😁🤑🤑

Well of course I'm here. Also Fet. And tender....I'm really open to suggestions. 6 years pussy free loser here. If I'm being honest I've had to pay in one way or another for most of my sexual interactions, weather it be hand jobs, face sitting or just getting to watch a snow bunny getting pounded by BBC. But I'm way too far into this lifestyle to go back to seeking plan vanilla regular sex. I'm in Burlington/Greensboro NC area. If there is anyone local that wants to chat😁🤑🤑
Let me ask you something and I'd like you to be honest. Do you see yourself as a "catch"? What I mean is, if you were dating vanilla, would you be successful? Do you see yourself as the type of man that women want to date? My point is this, if a man is not very desirable in the vanilla sense, then it stands to reason that this would hold true in the lifestyle sense as well. Just because a man is willing to let her fuck other men does not mean that trumps all the other deficiencies he may have. Please understand, I'm not implying that you are not desirable. I'm just asking how you view yourself.

It doesn’t work like that. Hardly any women set out looking for a cuck relationship. You need to have a meaningful traditional relationship first and it might develop into hotwife or cuckold situation.

If I was suddenly single now there is no way on earth I would seek a cuck partner. May as well pick a well hung alpha type to start with.

Let me ask you something and I'd like you to be honest. Do you see yourself as a "catch"? What I mean is, if you were dating vanilla, would you be successful? Do you see yourself as the type of man that women want to date? My point is this, if a man is not very desirable in the vanilla sense, then it stands to reason that this would hold true in the lifestyle sense as well. Just because a man is willing to let her fuck other men does not mean that trumps all the other deficiencies he may have. Please understand, I'm not implying that you are not desirable. I'm just asking how you view yourself.
I'd say everyone's idea of " a catch" is not the same . But yes to your point, small dick middle age white guy is probably not going to be at the top of most women's wish list. 😂

For those of you who are single and know that you'd like to be in a cuckold dynamic....where are you looking for a potential partner? What I mean is, what is your strategy for finding her? Are you looking on sites like this one or fetlife? Are you meeting women in the vanilla world? Are you using dating apps? I'd like to hear how some of you are going about this.
I have been present on XHAMSTER https://ita.xhamster.com/users/cucpierino for almost 3 years, but without success. And I'm also a little tired of searching. I am an elderly man, with a certain authority and with a few arrows in my quiver. More than once a year I meet some woman who shows interest in me and... systematically I don't take up the invitation: either she is a visibly perverse girl or I'm not interested. I am not available to compromise: it is better to remain alone than to be accompanied by a person I can't stand.

I have been present on XHAMSTER https://ita.xhamster.com/users/cucpierino for almost 3 years, but without success. And I'm also a little tired of searching. I am an elderly man, with a certain authority and with a few arrows in my quiver. More than once a year I meet some woman who shows interest in me and... systematically I don't take up the invitation: either she is a visibly perverse girl or I'm not interested. I am not available to compromise: it is better to remain alone than to be accompanied by a person I can't stand.
Just curious, how would you describe what you are looking for? What would be your ideal situation?

I'd say everyone's idea of " a catch" is not the same . But yes to your point, small dick middle age white guy is probably not going to be at the top of most women's wish list. 😂
I should be more clear about what I mean when I say "catch". When I use it in relation to this discussion, I'm referring to how appealing you would be to women in your own age group who are looking for a serious relationship. Minus anything sex related. In other words I'm talking about everything about you EXCEPT your sexual prowess, skill, experience, dick size, stamina etc. So if you remove those factors, how appealing would you say you are to vanilla women who simply want to be in a serious relationship that is not focused on sex?

Just curious, how would you describe what you are looking for? What would be your ideal situation?
The ideal IDEAL ideal situation would be for me to find a large organized community, led by black males (comparable to the ancient hippie communities), within which I could go and live as a servant (even sexual) and within which I would assigned a white girlfriend, also a servant of the dominant blacks: they would make her pregnant and then marry me to her. Since I have doubts that this exists anywhere in the world, I would be satisfied with a dominant black male whose servant I become and who gives me one of his slaves as my girlfriend or, on the contrary, find a girl who loves submission to BBCs, with whom I can form a couple devoted to black males.
Several times during my now long life I have tried to direct a girlfriend in this direction, but having systematically hit a wall, I have never married.

I have always considered my self to be an attractive person. More so in my youth of course. I am not talk or muscular. And so I was always described more as cute by females...as I was never really the Alfa jock type that I would venture to say most women are drawn to . Still I would have considered myself a strong 7 when I was younger. But now short , shaved head, gaining wait and older.... maybe a 5 ?

It doesn’t work like that. Hardly any women set out looking for a cuck relationship. You need to have a meaningful traditional relationship first and it might develop into hotwife or cuckold situation.

If I was suddenly single now there is no way on earth I would seek a cuck partner. May as well pick a well hung alpha type to start with.

Mmmmm...... Not entirely true.

There's a whole new generation of young women actively seeking a cuckold dynamic. I know this because I follow a lot of them on Twitter and Reddit😅

I have always considered my self to be an attractive person. More so in my youth of course. I am not talk or muscular. And so I was always described more as cute by females...as I was never really the Alfa jock type that I would venture to say most women are drawn to . Still I would have considered myself a strong 7 when I was younger. But now short , shaved head, gaining wait and older.... maybe a 5 ?

There's hope. You're basically George Costanza

So I 'manage' about 5 cuckold guys, both online and IRL. Whether they are a "catch" or not is irrelevant, since beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
They come from all different walks of life. And they are different races. 3 are white. one is actually BLACK

The one common thread I noticed among all of them is they 100% own up to who they are and what they are.

I think being forthright and honest with women and having that CONFIDENCE in yourself (yes, even as a cuckboy) is what actually appeals to a woman.

Spoiling a woman also helps lol

Mmmmm...... Not entirely true.

There's a whole new generation of young women actively seeking a cuckold dynamic. I know this because I follow a lot of them on Twitter and Reddit😅
I personally know of several cuck couples who met and got married with him knowing that he wanted a cuckold dynamic. In each case she knew nothing about the lifestyle prior to meeting him. It is definitely possible.

I'll try my best to stay on topic,...

So I 'manage' about 5 cuckold guys, both online and IRL. Whether they are a "catch" or not is irrelevant, since beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
They come from all different walks of life. And they are different races. 3 are white. one is actually BLACK

The one common thread I noticed among all of them is they 100% own up to who they are and what they are.

I think being forthright and honest with women and having that CONFIDENCE in yourself (yes, even as a cuckboy) is what actually appeals to a woman.

Interesting model for cucking. There is definitely interest.

I'll try my best to stay on topic,...

So could you further explain manage. Maybe I need to be managed. I'm in Burlington/Greensboro NC area by the way

Interesting model for cucking. There is definitely interest.

I teach my little bitch bois/pets to have 'cuck confidence'. Embrace who they are and BE that. 3 of them are actually married.
whether he's a complete loser. Or a pathetic, shrimp dick 3-second gusher lol🦐 🤏🏾
Or, if he's secretly a Faagboy for BBC 😈♠️

Just own up to who you are 100%

Back