A question for the single, aspiring cucks....where are you looking?

Let me ask you something and I'd like you to be honest. Do you see yourself as a "catch"? What I mean is, if you were dating vanilla, would you be successful? Do you see yourself as the type of man that women want to date? My point is this, if a man is not very desirable in the vanilla sense, then it stands to reason that this would hold true in the lifestyle sense as well. Just because a man is willing to let her fuck other men does not mean that trumps all the other deficiencies he may have. Please understand, I'm not implying that you are not desirable. I'm just asking how you view yourself.
I’ll respond as someone in a relationship, but one in which my partner isn’t into the cuckold kink.

I’d consider myself a catch against most metrics - pretty good looking, decent body and reasonable cock (bit above average), successful, easily in top 10% of earners in the UK (probably closer to top 3%), great career, own properties etc. Definitely had no issue getting women when I was single (to be fair, that was about 15 years ago).

If I were to be single again, I think I’d be a lot more upfront about what I wanted sexually from the beginning of a physical relationship (I think that kinks have become much more acceptable in the last decade or so, and I’ve also grown in my own confidence) - just because actually it’s a real grind wanting to have a kink fulfilled but not having a partner who’s similar in their desire to experiment.

I’ll respond as someone in a relationship, but one in which my partner isn’t into the cuckold kink.

I’d consider myself a catch against most metrics - pretty good looking, decent body and reasonable cock (bit above average), successful, easily in top 10% of earners in the UK (probably closer to top 3%), great career, own properties etc. Definitely had no issue getting women when I was single (to be fair, that was about 15 years ago).

If I were to be single again, I think I’d be a lot more upfront about what I wanted sexually from the beginning of a physical relationship (I think that kinks have become much more acceptable in the last decade or so, and I’ve also grown in my own confidence) - just because actually it’s a real grind wanting to have a kink fulfilled but not having a partner who’s similar in their desire to experiment.
Yeah man, for me, after age of about 26 and good selection of hot girlfriends along the way, I realized I loved the ideas of swinger parties, gang bangs, but mostly I had to first embrace my life long desire which was to have a great relationship with slutty girls. The show off girls, strippers, young hooters girls, any girl,that the other college guys had already fucked, etc. and when I focused on it, my dreams came true. Then, I started to evolve some more, ie I still wanted my once-slutty girl to keep fucking other guys when not with me. Then, few years later, took a hot as ******* girl on our second or third date to an interracial sex party I found posted on dark cavern.com or sdc, can’t recall. Anyway, from the very first amazing life changing cum in my pants moment that I saw my girl go down on her knees and look up at a tall black man, and watched him slowly pull his cock out and start spanking her face HARD, I knew what girls really want. She worshipped him until he came all over her face and she still had her clothes on. Ain’t never she gonna do that for me or white cock, i realized. From then on, i only was interested in girls that i could whore out to black men. 5 girls, 2 of which became my wife. If I couldn’t tell my wife that she is a boring fuck when she and I used to have sex but how come she’s a slutty fuckhole for bbc, then I’d go out of my mind, I can’t hide it.

Back