A question for the single, aspiring cucks....where are you looking?

Let me ask you something and I'd like you to be honest. Do you see yourself as a "catch"? What I mean is, if you were dating vanilla, would you be successful? Do you see yourself as the type of man that women want to date? My point is this, if a man is not very desirable in the vanilla sense, then it stands to reason that this would hold true in the lifestyle sense as well. Just because a man is willing to let her fuck other men does not mean that trumps all the other deficiencies he may have. Please understand, I'm not implying that you are not desirable. I'm just asking how you view yourself.
I’ll respond as someone in a relationship, but one in which my partner isn’t into the cuckold kink.

I’d consider myself a catch against most metrics - pretty good looking, decent body and reasonable cock (bit above average), successful, easily in top 10% of earners in the UK (probably closer to top 3%), great career, own properties etc. Definitely had no issue getting women when I was single (to be fair, that was about 15 years ago).

If I were to be single again, I think I’d be a lot more upfront about what I wanted sexually from the beginning of a physical relationship (I think that kinks have become much more acceptable in the last decade or so, and I’ve also grown in my own confidence) - just because actually it’s a real grind wanting to have a kink fulfilled but not having a partner who’s similar in their desire to experiment.

I’ll respond as someone in a relationship, but one in which my partner isn’t into the cuckold kink.

I’d consider myself a catch against most metrics - pretty good looking, decent body and reasonable cock (bit above average), successful, easily in top 10% of earners in the UK (probably closer to top 3%), great career, own properties etc. Definitely had no issue getting women when I was single (to be fair, that was about 15 years ago).

If I were to be single again, I think I’d be a lot more upfront about what I wanted sexually from the beginning of a physical relationship (I think that kinks have become much more acceptable in the last decade or so, and I’ve also grown in my own confidence) - just because actually it’s a real grind wanting to have a kink fulfilled but not having a partner who’s similar in their desire to experiment.
Yeah man, for me, after age of about 26 and good selection of hot girlfriends along the way, I realized I loved the ideas of swinger parties, gang bangs, but mostly I had to first embrace my life long desire which was to have a great relationship with slutty girls. The show off girls, strippers, young hooters girls, any girl,that the other college guys had already fucked, etc. and when I focused on it, my dreams came true. Then, I started to evolve some more, ie I still wanted my once-slutty girl to keep fucking other guys when not with me. Then, few years later, took a hot as ******* girl on our second or third date to an interracial sex party I found posted on dark cavern.com or sdc, can’t recall. Anyway, from the very first amazing life changing cum in my pants moment that I saw my girl go down on her knees and look up at a tall black man, and watched him slowly pull his cock out and start spanking her face HARD, I knew what girls really want. She worshipped him until he came all over her face and she still had her clothes on. Ain’t never she gonna do that for me or white cock, i realized. From then on, i only was interested in girls that i could whore out to black men. 5 girls, 2 of which became my wife. If I couldn’t tell my wife that she is a boring fuck when she and I used to have sex but how come she’s a slutty fuckhole for bbc, then I’d go out of my mind, I can’t hide it.

Hi, everyone. I know we all can get misled or frustrated when.if we think we're sharing info with a FAKE or with a husband that keeps all of this a secret from his wife, or has a wife that would NEVER go along with his fantasies.. Well, while my hotwife knows how to perfectly cuck me without even trying, I on the other side deliver amazing cuck sessions to cuck couples when the opportunity is real and timely. HERE's a mail i just sent to a hubby on SDC:

Ready for an e-based cuckold experience? You surely know that being a cuck-husband for a very very hotwife means that you should look for a bull to help her with her sexual needs and desires because you and other true cuck husbands cant do it for reasons that your wife and your/her bull dont have time or interest in making any more concessions for. So, you are now at a time and place with ME that you can show a sign of thanks (for all Ive written you, all the stuff youve read and kept from your wife, its non-excusable. So if you want to pick this up where Im leaving it off now with some other "bull" or with an inexperienced black guy that thinks this is an easy fuck and has no interest in developing something that will REALLY reap rewards for you and your girl, then tell me now. THIS IS THE LAST STOP because Ive started hearing from some other husbands and couples and I checked with their validations, they ARE for real and the girls are very sexy, so Im NOT doing this for you for the fucking fun of it, its not fun. Im trying to get YOU to move the chess pieces, my friend. You want your wife to be my BBC whore, you expect her to open her legs and share her pussy with me and with my big black cock friends (and trust me, Ive already shared your screen name with some of our BBC men, see my validations and my friends list) then time to realize that I too have to show respect to my bbc friends, I cant promote something that Im starting to think is just bullshit, man. It happens, I understand, i was hoping youd be able to share more truth and less of what YOU want HER to become becuase without the honest and without the face-to-face, youll be identified by everyone as a bullshitter. YOU MIGHT JUST STILL BE UNSURE HOW TO SHARE WITH YOUR WIFE WHAT YOU WANT, and I understand that, too. But if thats really her in your profile video folder, than ok, I can see shes been blacked. But that doesnt mean she wants me to whore her to BBC to please YOU. I work hard all week like a normal working man and when it comes to my time with my wife and with my friends and with people that are all taking chances once in a while to please their girl and people that are sharing lust and fantasies and tabboo secrets with each other, well, a circle of respect is formed and we all look out for each other. HOW MANY BLACK MEN HAS YOUR GIRL PARTIED WITH? CAN YOU POINT ME TO ONE? OR, are you ready to meet up with me and your girl at your place so I can see if she fits into short-shorts? Or are you able to invite me over for a couple of beers and well watch a ballgame next weekend during the evening, and if youre willing to split the costs, Ill bring something that might make her feel a little more like sitting on my lap so I can furn my fingers thru her pussy lips? Or are you going to go silent again until you get horny again and start making promises again? All you have is grainy weird pictures of her ass? Read this email over again, make note of the questions, get back to me, I dont cuck someone and I dont offer to be their bull unless I feel the trust. HAVE YOUR GIRL WRITE ME BACK OR HAVE HER CALL AND LEAVE ME A VOICEMAIL JUST SO I KNOW SHES A REAL PERSON., I let my BBC friends hold my sluts cunts open like this so that her hubby knows what kind of girl she REALLY is for me. Is your girl like this, or just your fucking fantasy-land?

Back