Does anyone know about your private life?

Yes, we ā€œbumpedā€ into his two cousins one night when we was in a club in a town about 15 mile from ours and had an apartment for the weekend, our bull always said it was not arranged but I donā€™t believe him lol
So was it just the two cousins or the bull too?? They fuck your wife all weekend??

We tried to be very discreet. However, there was a period of time. We went through a phase, where we were very excited by the idea of being ā€œknown ā€œ.
Anyway, during this period of time, one night after too much truth serum/red wine my wife revealed just about everything to her best friend. Of course, that best friend could not keep that secret to herself soā€¦
Message me if youā€™d like to hear more about how one friend told another and told another. Then of course those wives mustā€™ve told their husbands.
I would very much like to share more. Please message me for all the details. I love to reveal her secrets

For the longest time it was absolutely private. But when the last of the ******* moved out it was a little different. Still not many know, my wife has told her boss and her best friend and a couple other of her close friends. Somewhere along the line our oldest found out. So I guess that a little more that a few.

For the longest time it was absolutely private. But when the last of the ******* moved out it was a little different. Still not many know, my wife has told her boss and her best friend and a couple other of her close friends. Somewhere along the line our oldest found out. So I guess that a little more that a few.
It sounds like we have some similar experiences. I would berry much like to chat

We have a pretty big social circle of friends. I often wonder about who might be cheating, who might be swingers, maybe not swingers but have a secret life as a couple, enjoy another woman, a 2nd guy? Do they get a little frisky on vacations, at home? Who knows???
When we get with our friend its always on a Friday. There has been times we have been at friend's home the next day for a bbq, pool party or whatever, all I can think about is what my very polite wife was doing just hours before.
If it was her wiping off after they finished a hot round, her swallowing his load or him in her back door.
He has been at our home for small gatherings with other friends but no one knows he's a sex friend. I know my wife kinda gets off on that aspect.

Last edited:
The vast majority of people that we know are aware of our lifestyle. It wasn't like that at first because we are from a small town and she was afraid of getting a reputation (plus she was raised very religious).

When we moved away and didn't know anyone where we lived she started fucking pretty much anyone she wanted, whenever she wanted. She was only 26 at the time (not to mention blonde, smoking hot, carrying 36DDs and loved to wear skimpy clothes), so she had zero problems finding guys that wanted to fuck her and I am pretty sure she fucked the majority of them.

When we moved back home a few years later she was accustomed to her new sexual freedom and told me she had no intentions of going back to the way it was, regardless of who found out or talked about her. She said she would rather be a slut and enjoy herself than let everyone think she was a good girl and be miserable. I agreed with her logic and we stopped denying it when people asked us if the rumors were true. 22 years later there are not many people who don't know.

I am really astonished about how open-minded couples are within the relationship. I canā€™t even imagine telling my husband that I once cheated on him and discovered my preference for a big cock during that week with the other guy (not black). Or that Iā€™ve been fantasizing about BBC for the last years. I just donā€™t have it in me to potentially hurt him and to put everything we have built together in jeopardy over a confession like that.

It absolutely astonishes me how open-minded and courageous other people seem to be. I couldnā€™t do it.
Omg Iā€™d love it if my wife told me those things!

Back