what do black guys think about more conservative, traditional, or "racist" women?

We think we need to stay with our OWN by race or purity believes but in the end of the day we been mixing since the start of times.
By old and ancient invasion, world migrations,wars,natural disasters,of course the movement of people and cultures bring clashes but time will put everything in order.
Is like a bucket of water you move the water looks chaotic but eventually everything back to own places .

Last edited:
Yeah, I have no clue what most of the women are truly like, those whom I've fucked in the lifestyle over the years. I didn't care much about their politics, or their history, or even their character out in the "vanilla" world. Some of them could have been real bad people, but they presented themselves in the best way possible just to enjoy some taboo sex, as most of us do. It is what it is. I guess the question is: Would I fuck the wife of a couple I knew were racists? Answer: If she was attractive and sexy enough, yes, I would. It might even be easier to get her to use the "n" word during our fuck, which can actually be an added turn-on for me.
i knew it lol. I feel like you're a hypocrite for complaining about racism but then trying to sleep with women who have those beliefs. I feel like that's a lot of black men like the "N word" during sex because they secretly like it :/ I don't know
Wild isn't it? In one breath, he assumes the role of professional victim, then in the next he says he is happy to reduce himself essentially to well-hung breeding l.ivestock to provide sexual pleasure to racist white couples, and to boot, says that he gets a buzz when he is called a n.i._._.er during sex because it gives him a buzz. As they saying goes, you have to actually see it to believe it.

Last edited:
Wild isn't it? In one breath, he assumes the role of professional victim, then in the next he says he is happy to reduce himself essentially to well-hung breeding l.ivestock to provide sexual pleasure to racist white couples, and to boot, says that he gets a buzz when he is called a n.i._._.er during sex because it gives him a buzz. As they saying goes, you have to actually see it to believe it.
lol! yes thank you. I don't want to be disrespectful but I'm just putting a mirror in front :)

If racism exists then yes that is bad (including racism towards white people too!). But sometimes, that is also used as an excuse for free things or to silence people. I sometimes feel that there are people that really want racism to continue to use this excuse for ever

i knew it lol. I feel like you're a hypocrite for complaining about racism but then trying to sleep with women who have those beliefs. I feel like that's a lot of black men like the "N word" during sex because they secretly like it :/ I don't know
I'm curious, since you've spoken about that. Would you ever use that word in bed?

lol! yes thank you. I don't want to be disrespectful but I'm just putting a mirror in front :)

If racism exists then yes that is bad (including racism towards white people too!). But sometimes, that is also used as an excuse for free things or to silence people. I sometimes feel that there are people that really want racism to continue to use this excuse for ever
I've been viewing your exchanges in a cursory manner. But I think I'm going to chime in just a little bit. You claim that you don't want to be disrespectful. However that's exactly what you are being. You diminish the Black experience from a privileged vantage point. I don't know what you are... But I'm thinking that you are a white man. You allude to "bootstraps". You got to have boots first. Black people in America weren't initially allowed that... That disenfranchisement reverberates to present day. If it's necessary for me to get into specific examples I will. For now I will just mention the broad travesties of chattel slavery, Jim Crow, Redlining, over/selective prosecution, mass incarceration...All because of an defeatist attitude... yeah right 👎🏽👎🏽.
Black people are doing what they can for themselves. However, to think that this country called America doesn't owe us a debt is absurd. It's not a handout it's something that's owed...recompense. Handouts to white people like millions of acres of land. Affirmative action that benefited white women...That must be what you're talking about. Pick up a book. Get off your horseshit high horse. I trust that wasn't too disrespectful🤣🙄.

I've been viewing your exchanges in a cursory manner. But I think I'm going to chime in just a little bit. You claim that you don't want to be disrespectful. However that's exactly what you are being. You diminish the Black experience from a privileged vantage point. I don't know what you are... But I'm thinking that you are a white man. You allude to "bootstraps". You got to have boots first. Black people in America weren't initially allowed that... That disenfranchisement reverberates to present day. If it's necessary for me to get into specific examples I will. For now I will just mention the broad travesties of chattel slavery, Jim Crow, Redlining, over/selective prosecution, mass incarceration...All because of an defeatist attitude... yeah right 👎🏽👎🏽.
Black people are doing what they can for themselves. However, to think that this country called America doesn't owe us a debt is absurd. It's not a handout it's something that's owed...recompense. Handouts to white people like millions of acres of land. Affirmative action that benefited white women...That must be what you're talking about. Pick up a book. Get off your horseshit high horse. I trust that wasn't too disrespectful🤣🙄.

Just because we disagree doesn't mean I'm being disrespectful :/ Why is your worldview more valid than mine? Yes accuse me of being a man lol but you know that you're over reacting a bit. Everyone has a bad history but you also can't wait around for something good to happen :/ it isn't a fairy book

It's also not cool to bring up the past from a time that we didn't exist and doesn't correlate to our own actions and lives.

It's a mixture of bad on both ends. There are absolutely people who will expect everything and don't put in effort in and that's just lame as that will drain and annoy anyone after a while.

There are also people who make lives unnecessarily harder (specially for black people) for others. That is also uncool.

It gets annoying when women hate a brother cause of how men treated women in the past even though I personally had nothing to do with that time period and I'm expected to be treated however and milked for everything I have just cause. Let's not forget there are many great white people and many of them have helped blacks along the way (even died for and sacrificed therye life or resources).

We seem to remember the bad more then the good often.

Just because we disagree doesn't mean I'm being disrespectful :/ Why is your worldview more valid than mine? Yes accuse me of being a man lol but you know that you're over reacting a bit. Everyone has a bad history but you also can't wait around for something good to happen :/ it isn't a fairy book
You keep stating "not wanting to be disrespectful." All I did was point out that you were being exactly that. Personally I don't care about your world view. For this conversation I'm only speaking to the Black experience in America. Every profile that's unverified by default is a white man to me. Until I'm satisfied it's not...Which is rare.
Not overreacting at all...stating fact. Nobody's waiting around for anything. Actually it's harsh reality. That's what I'm speaking to. It's you that speaks of fairy tales.
Like "oh just forget about it."
"Stop waiting for a handout".
"That happened a long time ago."
"You're just being defeatist".
Sounds like Pinocchio to me 🤣.

Last edited:
It's also not cool to bring up the past from a time that we didn't exist and doesn't correlate to our own actions and lives.

It's a mixture of bad on both ends. There are absolutely people who will expect everything and don't put in effort in and that's just lame as that will drain and annoy anyone after a while.

There are also people who make lives unnecessarily harder (specially for black people) for others. That is also uncool.

It gets annoying when women hate a brother cause of how men treated women in the past even though I personally had nothing to do with that time period and I'm expected to be treated however and milked for everything I have just cause. Let's not forget there are many great white people and many of them have helped blacks along the way (even died for and sacrificed therye life or resources).

We seem to remember the bad more then the good often.
You know it is my policy not to get into any adversarial confrontations with Black people on this site...And in life. That's why I'm not going to say too much to you...Yet.
You kind of sound like somebody who wants to fuck that thing. Have at it...Good luck 🤣.

You know it is my policy not to get into any adversarial confrontations with Black people on this site...And in life. That's why I'm not going to say too much to you...Yet.
You kind of sound like somebody who wants to fuck that thing. Have at it...Good luck 🤣.
I'm chasing other things in life. Pussy comes with ease and an abundance with success or if you just packing and hit it right so not stressing. I just want others to treat others good and learn and grow as corny as it sounds it's the only way to progress and be better all together. Life is easier without drama and hating.

I will say that there are good people from every race but it is clear to me the ones who over use "racism" as justification to silence people!

You're purposely trying to antagonize people and it's not nice

I'm chasing other things in life. Pussy comes with ease and an abundance with success or if you just packing and hit it right so not stressing. I just want others to treat others good and learn and grow as corny as it sounds it's the only way to progress and be better all together. Life is easier without drama and hating.
👏🏽🤣👏🏽🤣

I will say that there are good people from every race but it is clear to me the ones who over use "racism" as justification to silence people!

You're purposely trying to antagonize people and it's not nice
As there are bad...
Personally I don't care how you define me.
I'm an uppity nigg*r to you right ?
Guess that makes me a bad one.
I don't go for your attempts at
gaslighting.
Or the obvious house nigg*r mentality of some others.
I attached a couple of media pieces for you to review.
They weren't over you head were they🤣?
Or did you just decide to discount them. Doesn't matter... As you are also "discounted."
I'm certain someone like me...
Would never be considered nice to someone like you... THANK THE LORD. And the world keeps turning 😉.

As there are bad...
Personally I don't care how you define me.
I'm an uppity nigg*r to you right ?
Guess that makes me a bad one.
I don't go for your attempts at
gaslighting.
Or the obvious house nigg*r mentality of some others.
I attached a couple of media pieces for you to review.
They weren't over you head were they🤣?
Or did you just decide to discount them. Doesn't matter... As you are also "discounted."
I'm certain someone like me...
Would never be considered nice to someone like you... THANK THE LORD. And the world keeps turning 😉.
And you know what? Then I will say I don't care about you either. I try to be respectful but now you can see why racism and hate continue to exist and it's not always from one direction :(

You said yourself, you don't want to be nice

And you know what? Then I will say I don't care about you either. I try to be respectful but now you can see why racism and hate continue to exist and it's not always from one direction :(

You said yourself, you don't want to be nice
Finally something we can agree on
👍🏽👍🏽...
I'm going to sleep very well tonight how about you 🤣?
Racism and hate will continue until Justice is served...
And the debt is paid one way or another 😉.
Nice Is of limited value to me... Especially if it requires boot licking... And accepting systemic inferior treatment with a smile 🙄👎🏽👎🏽.

Last edited:
Again, stop presuming. You don't know me. You don't know my intent. If you wish to learn, ask. If you wish to understand, listen. Anything else is foolishness, and a waste of time.

There are many women who have r@pe fantasies, of being bound, choked, gang-banged. But does that mean that they wish to be r@ped in real life? No. There is a separation between fantasy and reality. Simple as that.
Oo I so dream about strange black man who comes in and beat my husband and take me ooo mooo

Back