what do black guys think about more conservative, traditional, or "racist" women?

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
Conservative women are sexy to me. Dressed sophisticated but deep down she is down to hike tht dress or skirt up and take 🪵.

I guess from your perspective it might seem that way! But also, it seems to also be used as an excuse for anything that is negative or to try to silence or "cancel" people
No 'might seem' about it. From my perspective, and in my experience, it's exactly as I said it is. Racism has lost none of its meaning. Full stop. Do not presume to qualify my remarks.
As for "canceling" people, whatever that entails, those who have been victimized historically by racism endured a cancellation of a far more horrifying nature.

Lmaaaao my bad when I first made that comment I really had the Karen types in mind, talk big ******* but down to fuck and, like it’s easy to get them there, I’ve done it but like I’m not trying to change their points of view I’m just trying to fuck
Yeah, I have no clue what most of the women are truly like, those whom I've fucked in the lifestyle over the years. I didn't care much about their politics, or their history, or even their character out in the "vanilla" world. Some of them could have been real bad people, but they presented themselves in the best way possible just to enjoy some taboo sex, as most of us do. It is what it is. I guess the question is: Would I fuck the wife of a couple I knew were racists? Answer: If she was attractive and sexy enough, yes, I would. It might even be easier to get her to use the "n" word during our fuck, which can actually be an added turn-on for me.

Yeah, I have no clue what most of the women are truly like, those whom I've fucked in the lifestyle over the years. I didn't care much about their politics, or their history, or even their character out in the "vanilla" world. Some of them could have been real bad people, but they presented themselves in the best way possible just to enjoy some taboo sex, as most of us do. It is what it is. I guess the question is: Would I fuck the wife of a couple I knew were racists? Answer: If she was attractive and sexy enough, yes, I would. It might even be easier to get her to use the "n" word during our fuck, which can actually be an added turn-on for me.
i knew it lol. I feel like you're a hypocrite for complaining about racism but then trying to sleep with women who have those beliefs. I feel like that's a lot of black men like the "N word" during sex because they secretly like it :/ I don't know

i knew it lol. I feel like you're a hypocrite for complaining about racism but then trying to sleep with women who have those beliefs. I feel like that's a lot of black men like the "N word" during sex because they secretly like it :/ I don't know
Hey just saw you were from Norway, when is the best time to catch the northern lights? Me and my girl tried last year in Iceland and missed it by a week smh

You fail to grasp the difference between fantasy and reality. In fantasy, and by extension, fantasy race-sex-play, lots of racial elements are used as enhancements for the thrill. Consider the very nature of this site: BLACK to WHITE. Interracial sex within the lifestyle already involves the taboo which is founded on racism. Why else would it be considered taboo?

However, in the "vanilla" world, the reality of white people regarding people of other races as inferior is not acceptable.
If you find this to be hypocrisy, so be it. Your presence here exposes you as a hypocrite as well.

Hey just saw you were from Norway, when is the best time to catch the northern lights? Me and my girl tried last year in Iceland and missed it by a week smh
ah yes they are very beautiful and we get a lot of people coming here just for that.

The best times are usually near the beginning and end of the season! especially near midnight

You fail to grasp the difference between fantasy and reality. In fantasy, and by extension, fantasy race-sex-play, lots of racial elements are used as enhancements for the thrill. Consider the very nature of this site: BLACK to WHITE. Interracial sex within the lifestyle already involves the taboo which is founded on racism. Why else would it be considered taboo?

However, in the "vanilla" world, the reality of white people regarding people of other races as inferior is not acceptable.
If you find this to be hypocrisy, so be it. Your presence here exposes you as a hypocrite as well.

Well I see you do have a bit of a point between fantasy and reality. I guess I wasn't aware how common racial fantasies are.

BUT I can also say that since you are excited by it, then it means there's a part where you secretly like or accept it? Like it's way more hypocritical to complain about racism from white people then it is for white people to complain about black people. European people help black people a lot already!

ah yes they are very beautiful and we get a lot of people coming here just for that.

The best times are usually near the beginning and end of the season! especially near midnight

Well I see you do have a bit of a point between fantasy and reality. I guess I wasn't aware how common racial fantasies are.

BUT I can also say that since you are excited by it, then it means there's a part where you secretly like or accept it? Like it's way more hypocritical to complain about racism from white people then it is for white people to complain about black people. European people help black people a lot already!
Again, stop presuming. You don't know me. You don't know my intent. If you wish to learn, ask. If you wish to understand, listen. Anything else is foolishness, and a waste of time.

There are many women who have r@pe fantasies, of being bound, choked, gang-banged. But does that mean that they wish to be r@ped in real life? No. There is a separation between fantasy and reality. Simple as that.

All you need is a thick cock in your mouth and another one in your pussy.
You‘ll soon forget about anything else.
Black bulls don’t think a lot baby. When we see a hot white chick, we know what we want. And usually the girls love it. That’s why so many are here. A thick cock will switch off your brain and let you just enjoy 😉

are you implying that conservative equals racist? If so you need to get out and meet some people.
Everywhere you go is racist. Throwing the racist card is a bit immature and annoying at any reason to however that being said conservatives hold black people to higher standards. One little mess up will get blown out of proportion on top of the fact that many people want you to act and be exactly like them or else your deemed wrong in a sense.

Everywhere you go is racist. Throwing the racist card is a bit immature and annoying at any reason to however that being said conservatives hold black people to higher standards. One little mess up will get blown out of proportion on top of the fact that many people want you to act and be exactly like them or else your deemed wrong in a sense.
thank you at least someone is somewhat honest! Yes the whole everything is racist thing gets a bit tiring :/

But I feel like being held to a higher standard is a good thing? I feel people sell themselves too short most of the time and conservative people help people with their potential in that sense

thank you at least someone is somewhat honest! Yes the whole everything is racist thing gets a bit tiring :/

But I feel like being held to a higher standard is a good thing? I feel people sell themselves too short most of the time and conservative people help people with their potential in that sense
That's true. Depends on where you are mentally and financially in life and everyone is on a different mindset and timeline. If your not doing good it doesn't help to be super negative to that person or that person be a super negative person or hater in general. Networking and social network is a big aspect of a successful life and that's not things that can be accomplished over night or at all sometimes even if you do everything right.

Many people do want free handouts without putting in the work or keep a victim mindset because victims typically get an absurd amount of benefits and resources but it's messed up to the people actually struggling.

There is alot of gatekeepers and unprovoked drama and that's the annoying part. You can be a peaceful good person but trying to fit in can be challenging specially on your own. I'm the type of person to remember where I came from so at times I don't like to hear others down people so heavily that weren't born with a good life. Reaching your max potential is always the best option and you'll only hold yourself to high standards when you see yourself doing good or progress being made. Problem with that is you also will become a perfectionist which has its pros and cons. Biggest con is failure gets blown out of proportion and people constantly bring it up and nag you on why said goal wasn't perfect etc. Have to be able to embrace failure as we all faol and best way to learn. That's the biggest issue with high standards it negates the fact often people can mess up and that doesn't generalize an entire category of people or someone.

Last edited:
That's true. Depends on where you are mentally and financially in life and everyone is on a different mindset and timeline. If your not doing good it doesn't help to be super negative to that person or that person be a super negative person or hater in general. Networking and social network is a big aspect of a successful life and that's not things that can be accomplished over night or at all sometimes even if you do everything right.

Many people do want free handouts without putting in the work or keep a victim mindset because victims typically get an absurd amount of benefits and resources but it's messed up to the people actually struggling.

There is alot of gatekeepers and unprovoked drama and that's the annoying part. You can be a peaceful good person but trying to fit in can be challenging specially on your own. I'm the type of person to remember where I cam from so at times I don't like to hear others down people so heavily that weren't born with a good life. Reaching your max potential is always the best option and you'll only hold yourself yo high standards when you see yourself doing good or progress being made. Problem with that is you also will become perfectionist which has its pros and cons. Biggest con is failure gets blown out of proportion and people constantly bring it up and nag you on why said goal wasn't perfect etc. Have to be able to embrace failure as we all faol and best way to learn. That's the biggest issue with high standards it negates the fact often people can mess up and that doesn't generalize an entire category of people or someone.
Yes I agree :3 I think it's more of a defeatist mindeset! If a person believes they can't achieve something that is outside their control then they won't put in effort when all that is needed is maybe more effort? i dont' know lol. This world is backwards because it's easier to ask for benefits than to be self sustaining

But i can also see how annoying it is when people are trying to be negative or bring down your success.

Yes I agree :3 I think it's more of a defeatist mindeset! If a person believes they can't achieve something that is outside their control then they won't put in effort when all that is needed is maybe more effort? i dont' know lol. This world is backwards because it's easier to ask for benefits than to be self sustaining

But i can also see how annoying it is when people are trying to be negative or bring down your success.
Defeatist mindset is the worst mindset and no one wants to be around that.

Many people have sick kinks or twisted minds where they will help you when your struggling so you'll always be debted to them or at times they'll try to go out their way to bring you down when your doing good it's weird and odd.

People want you to do good but not better then them. Hard not letting a bad mindset get to you when everyone you grew up around friends and family start to even hate or even go out their way to start drama and what not when your doing better cause often once you upgrade you typically don't go back to downgrading.

Dealing with haters is whatever it's the fact many people act on their hate with drama is beyond annoying and a practice done more by adults then children which makes no sense. It's tougher when your on your own and have morals,integrity,humble and kind. People love to see others slip up and often even provoke it for no good reason. You can even become a target for drama if your not a hater and trying to keep peace and tell others to stop talking shiit. It's odd and can't wrap my head around it.

Back