Why Did You Join The Site

BlkWarriorking

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
I have been on this site a long time and don’t think thisq has ever been asked. Everyone has a different reason for joining the site and I‘m curious as to your expectation when you joined. So the question is “Why did you join the site”?

I've only been with white and Asian women despite growing up around Blacks and Latinos. So, I was just curious. Never met anyone on this site, but I get a bunch of fake meetup attempts.

I have been on this site a long time and don’t think thisq has ever been asked. Everyone has a different reason for joining the site and I‘m curious as to your expectation when you joined. So the question is “Why did you join the site”?
Just entertainment, eye candy, chat, socialize.

ironically i’m 39 now and haven’t had a black man since we got engaged and i was 24 lol so it’s been on my mind all the time but we just never did it a second time

To find my Queen of Spades

To continue the feelings I got on a vacation a couple of years ago. Long story but just the attention given by some black kings on a boat tour of Antigua. Awoke some intense feelings that have only grown on this site. Thanks Blacktowhite.

Back