What is your biggest regret being cuckolded, or cuckolding?

PHLcuck

Couple
Hey just seeing if anyone has had any regrets, things went too far too fast, or what you really wanted came true, and the reality of it hit you. Also for bulls, Maybe you were cucking someone and the husband felt the reality of it. Did you enjoy it on some level, and how did you handle it?

Hey you’re right. I’m the same way. I’m a little red in the face, and have been called out a few times but I’m always happy for her, and glad she’s enjoying herself.

I (he) started off swinging having affairs with guys wives without their consent but soon expanded into fuxking hot wives with or without their husbands presence but my biggest regret is that I didn’t get into the proper cuckolding/control/humiliation aspect despire it clearly being on the table.
Now that with age I’ve gone full circle my regret is that I missed out on all the signals that my wife was truly into a guy we met several times and that perhaps I didn’t help her manage another situation as best as we might have done to maybe achieve my darkest cuckold fantasy.
Maybe that we might have started sooner and not taken such a break as we have as we are just really getting back into it.

Back