Regrets About Sharing?

This is an interesting and at the same time particularly important question!!

Most of the comments show that the sharing of wives is a positive experience, while the minority opinion is that it had a negative effect on the marriage.
Open eroticism has become the sexual event that makes their lives happier for those who are basically prepared for the possible consequences or are basically fatalists.

Those couples who show an interest and curiosity in the direction of open sexuality for their own interest should do better if they study together the related sexual psychology studies, which can usually be found on the pages of swinger clubs!!

The psychological guide to the swinger lifestyle highlights the fact that during IR and non-IR based hetero/homo/bisex partner exchange/partner sharing, the person who, after many years, will experience a different partner through another partner, will encounter a lot of new things. the possible pleasures of sex.
Absolutely everything will be new! New personality traits, new physical parameters, new colors, new shapes, new scents, new sexual movement culture, but at least there is a high chance for all of this, and this gradually or suddenly, but they can change the person participating in the sexual act in days, weeks, months, years, because basically everything changes and desires and personalities are no exception!!
Regarding this future, the two people making up the married couple must communicate with each other on a regular basis, because it must become clear how far the marriage can last despite the possible positive experiences and impressions!
Those who are not willing to do this due to laziness or excessive self-confidence will certainly be in for unpleasant surprises, and their marriage may be destroyed in a short time!!

Example:
There is a middle-class couple in their 40s with a house in a garden city with two cars and two half-grown big children, who show the outside world the image of a harmonious, happy family. The reality is that the husband is a power-obsessed person who also uses his wife to fully satisfy his desires, and the wife has to bear this because of their social status and socialization, while the wife has not been able to experience the romantic feelings" for many years high-quality sex, because the husband selfishly thinks only of himself. One day, the husband tells his wife that their sex life will be expanded with something new, and this will take place this weekend. The submissive wife only faces the ready facts when she learns in a discreet motel room that a threesome and cuckold sex will take place in the company of a man who was arranged by her husband for the "seance".
Physically, the man essentially matches the physical parameters of his husband in terms of height, muscle, penis size, except that his character is different, and this is able to calm the wife, who is scared (but does not dare to object) due to the situation, and attracts her attention at the same time.
He is already much more polite than the husband when introducing himself, and this creates the primary emotional impression created at this time with a positive sign in the wife. His voice is soothing. She speaks more slowly than her husband, her voice is deeper, her eyes radiate confident calmness.
His touch is both strong and yet pleasantly caressing. He praises the lady's dress, the beauty of her face, the erotic appeal of her figure, which further strengthens the pleasant feeling in the wife. The husband essentially instructs his wife to have sex with a man she has not known until now without a condom, so that the husband will watch and videotape it. Despite the fact that all this happens against the will of the wife (in essence, the husband made his own wife a sex slave), the wife does not feel in danger and humiliated in the company of the unknown man, because that man directly and/or indirectly makes a good impression with his gestures and words. arose in the lady, due to which, after a while, she not only obeys the husband's rough and current partner's more subtle instructions, but she herself wants to continue the sexual act.
The partner was so tactful that the lady experienced the sex as a caressing delicate romantic lovemaking, for which she did not feel guilty, since even if on instructions, but according to her upbringing, she committed adultery, which is a crime according to the conservative value system. She endured her husband's rude words and gestures in a threesome, but the other man remained moderately dominant and a romantic lover at the same time.
After the husband saw that his wife remained humble, he believed that he could organize the "care of body culture" from time to time, with which he did his wife and lover a favor without knowing it, since at the time of saying goodbye, due to the experience he had in the wife a very strong positive emotional reaction was formed and conserved towards the other man and he believed that it was mutual. The wife wanted to relive this experience, which for her could be called the "seventh heaven", so she humbly asked her husband that if he wanted to have sex again, this man should be his partner again.
On each new occasion, the wife verbally and gesturally indicated to the man that she was more and more attracted to him in the romantic field, and she gave evidence of this in sex as well, so that the husband did not reveal anything. The partner accepted and reciprocated these signs, thereby strengthening the wife's faith. The wife believed that perhaps she had found the man of her dreams in the emotional and sexual sphere, and she already wanted more from this secretly organized relationship, which she indicated to her partner with the utmost discretion so that her husband could not find out about it. These two people have started to become independent and have already reached the point where they could even become independent from their husband. First in the sexual field, and then with the desire for an open dissolution of the marriage.

This was a made-up story, but many similar things can happen if there is no good quality communication regarding the topic and/or if one party does not respect their spouse enough!

Yes, but I don't regret the sharing at all, just regret getting involved with one of the guys we played with. We had some amazing times with other men, but the last one has put my wife off of the lifestyle for a few years now.

I've talked to and observed cuck couples for decades since at least the 1990s. In almost every case they either 1) stop 2) turn to mutual swinging or 3) break up. The idea that a woman can keep fucking superior (and eventually younger) cock yet retain the same feelings for her husband isn't realistic at least from what I've seen. Something has to give.
i totally agree with your findings!

Same here, she lost it the first time and stayed that way. Only when she is fully aroused I feel her let go and she feels it to. At that point I call her a big cock slut zbd she loves it, she tells me I'm not thick enough, she needs thicker! her sloppy pussy actually makes me cum faster thsn when she grips! I love fucking her sloppy pussy more that tight, alot more!
He changed her pussy 100% I think alot of it is in the mind, he showed her pussy how it can feel snd naturally expects that at full arousel and I'm not providing. Amazing fun.
Absolutely. A loose sloppy pussy always made me cum faster. One of the best feelings is going after a huge creampie from a BBC. It's still totally stretched and slack and I love pushing the cum around.

this is a great point

and I address this during my training sessions. We spend a lot of time on "reclaiming" and connecting again as a husband and wife after a bull has taken the wife to sexual *******. Its not easy, but if you practice this - you can have a very long lasting marriage.
What if the cuck is very, very tiny like I am an incapable of satisfying his wife at all? On top of this I prefer to be feminine and thus not able to reclaim my wife after she has had the best sex of her life. What then? Am I doomed for replacement?

What if the cuck is very, very tiny like I am an incapable of satisfying his wife at all? On top of this I prefer to be feminine and thus not able to reclaim my wife after she has had the best sex of her life. What then? Am I doomed for replacement?
Very good question.

But no, you are not doomed.

When I talk about women with most men - there are some men who like to push back because they get uncomfortable that a man is speaking "for" women. And I get that. But I want to make this clear. I don't speak "for" women. Women have their own agency and can speak for themselves.

Therefore when I talk about women - its just parroting what women tell me. I listen. Probably better than most men on this site. Therefore, I hear what women say and what they tell me - and so I relay that information to other men. The reason that women like that I do this - is simply because men cannot UNDERSTAND women.

So call me a "translator" from Women speak to Man Speak.

Having said that - here's what women want
- A partner
- A lover

You are the "partner" -- the hung stud is the lover.

As long as you step up to the plate and be the best partner she could ever dream of - you can NEVER be replaced. And why would you??

when I train a couple - I make sure the husband knows his role and steps up to the plate. That's why NO couples have ever divorced after being with me. I also don't train couples that are on the rocks, or trying to use me to "save" their marriage. I cannot save anyone's marriage. But what I can do is make your marriage stronger. So if you have a good bond - I make it IRONCLAD!!

If your wife has a bull right now- which it sounds like she does --then you need to talk to her about your role. And just ask her, "what do you want me to do for you?"

And make sure that the bull doesn't STEP into your lane. There are things you NEED to do - and the bull should stay away from those duties. That way your wife realizes that she needs both of you.

Very good question.

But no, you are not doomed.

When I talk about women with most men - there are some men who like to push back because they get uncomfortable that a man is speaking "for" women. And I get that. But I want to make this clear. I don't speak "for" women. Women have their own agency and can speak for themselves.

Therefore when I talk about women - its just parroting what women tell me. I listen. Probably better than most men on this site. Therefore, I hear what women say and what they tell me - and so I relay that information to other men. The reason that women like that I do this - is simply because men cannot UNDERSTAND women.

So call me a "translator" from Women speak to Man Speak.

Having said that - here's what women want
- A partner
- A lover

You are the "partner" -- the hung stud is the lover.

As long as you step up to the plate and be the best partner she could ever dream of - you can NEVER be replaced. And why would you??

when I train a couple - I make sure the husband knows his role and steps up to the plate. That's why NO couples have ever divorced after being with me. I also don't train couples that are on the rocks, or trying to use me to "save" their marriage. I cannot save anyone's marriage. But what I can do is make your marriage stronger. So if you have a good bond - I make it IRONCLAD!!

If your wife has a bull right now- which it sounds like she does --then you need to talk to her about your role. And just ask her, "what do you want me to do for you?"

And make sure that the bull doesn't STEP into your lane. There are things you NEED to do - and the bull should stay away from those duties. That way your wife realizes that she needs both of you.
I am not sure if my wife has a bull or not but I think that she is definitely ready for one. She is very aggressively feminizing me which I absolutely love and adore plus she is constantly telling me that I am definitely not a man! She did catch me masturbating to this site while I was completely feminine and I actually ate my own cum in front of her before I noticed her watching me. I am quite certain that thus completely reinforced her regards former as being a sissy pantyboi! She mow delights in keeping me feminine and painting my nails for all to see. Here is an example of how she has transformed me!

Attachments

• 20220104_115209.jpg
    20220104_115209.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 40
I am not sure if my wife has a bull or not but I think that she is definitely ready for one. She is very aggressively feminizing me which I absolutely love and adore plus she is constantly telling me that I am definitely not a man! She did catch me masturbating to this site while I was completely feminine and I actually ate my own cum in front of her before I noticed her watching me. I am quite certain that thus completely reinforced her regards former as being a sissy pantyboi! She mow delights in keeping me feminine and painting my nails for all to see. Here is an example of how she has transformed me!
ty for teling us

but it seems the focus is all on you - and not your wife.

Absolutely. A loose sloppy pussy always made me cum faster. One of the best feelings is going after a huge creampie from a BBC. It's still totally stretched and slack and I love pushing the cum around.

How does that pussy taste? I’d love to try cream pie from a black bull. I’m gay and intrigued by pussy. Would love to find a couple I could watch fuck then allow me to explore the two of them in the process!

I don't understand your meaning. How or why would it be a blessing? She doesn't want to end up gaining feelings for any other man. I fail to see why that's a bad thing.
With this kind of life, the honesty with it all, if someone leaves you, that ******* weak, it's a blessing. Get someone else

With this kind of life, the honesty with it all, if someone leaves you, that ******* weak, it's a blessing. Get someone else
Oh I get it. I'm not looking to be weakened or feminized by this fetish. I love sexual, lively women. I also like watching and participating in the fun. In my case, the wife is going through some kind of sexual drawback and is rarely the one to start the action. Would be nice to spice it up some with a BBC that's all.

Can only speak for our relationship and it has only strengthened our marriage. Me being willing to give her a raving she could not have had otherwise has spiced things up. Our sex life has maintained a great time. We know it’s just about her pleasure and satisfying her cravings and nothing more. She had fell in love with one of her favorite black lovers but not ever to the point of her ever wanting to leave me. Like all marriages you have to have trust and be open with everything.

How does that pussy taste? I’d love to try cream pie from a black bull. I’m gay and intrigued by pussy. Would love to find a couple I could watch fuck then allow me to explore the two of them in the process!
A bit sharp and salty but the smell is stronger. I mostly focus on sucking the cum into my mouth at that point so I mostly taste it. I prefer to get used by a black couple over having a white woman involved and black pussy always tastes better to me.

Back