Regrets About Sharing?

We started as swingers w no preference for for race. We added in single guys for MFM and enjoyed that. None of the guys were hung and I knew she wanted bigger. It happened that her first hung guy was a BBC. While we had no preference for race, all the black guys we’ve met just have a different swagger, confidence, and all have left her satisfied. It’s made our marriage even better and we have zero regrets.

We started as swingers w no preference for for race. We added in single guys for MFM and enjoyed that. None of the guys were hung and I knew she wanted bigger. It happened that her first hung guy was a BBC. While we had no preference for race, all the black guys we’ve met just have a different swagger, confidence, and all have left her satisfied. It’s made our marriage even better and we have zero regrets.
How does it make marriage better? I’m struggling to understand that. How does it improve your relationship with your wife? Thanks!

Not a chance, best thing we ever did. As a man you have to be mentally strong and prepared to watch your lady enjoying new sexual desires. Embrace the fact she likes larger darker cocks. Also encourage her and make her comfortable to feel and do things she possibly cannot experience with you

How does it make marriage better? I’m struggling to understand that. How does it improve your relationship with your wife? Thanks!
We’ve been together nearly 25 years. I will use the old restaurant menu analogy. It may be great and you’ve tried it all, but it doesn’t mean you still don’t want to go out and try new things. Being desired by other men is an incredible turn on. New experiences makes life better. And when you realize it’s just sex and friendships, you can share those experiences w your life partner.

We would all support our spouse if she explored a new hobby or congratulate her for obtaining a promotion or other accomplishment. It’s amazing when you feel the same excitement for her when she makes a new friends and has an amazing sexual experience.

Does anyone have any regrets about sharing their wife with BBC? Maybe you lost that relationship or just wish it was the same as before? Let me know your thoughts!
Yes! Definately, I did have a regret and it lasts to this day!
I truly regret that it took almost eight (8) years after we married to convince my wife to try some true to life BBC!It happened several years ago while we were attending a business convention (combined with some extended vacation time). The pleasure of giving Pam (my wife) her first ever strange cock, albeit, black, went to an old university friend and roommate of mine! Anyway, I’ve written about that experience elsewhere on this site if you care to satisfy your curiosit!
Enjoy!

Yes! Definately, I did have a regret and it lasts to this day!
I truly regret that it took almost eight (8) years after we married to convince my wife to try some true to life BBC!It happened several years ago while we were attending a business convention (combined with some extended vacation time). The pleasure of giving Pam (my wife) her first ever strange cock, albeit, black, went to an old university friend and roommate of mine! Anyway, I’ve written about that experience elsewhere on this site if you care to satisfy your curiosit!
Enjoy!
sure. where did you post? I'd love to read it.

Back