Regrets About Sharing?

I've talked to and observed cuck couples for decades since at least the 1990s. In almost every case they either 1) stop 2) turn to mutual swinging or 3) break up. The idea that a woman can keep fucking superior (and eventually younger) cock yet retain the same feelings for her husband isn't realistic at least from what I've seen. Something has to give.

If there is a common theme in the many threads here that are about regrets or lifestyle has gone wrong, it comes down to this.

To much time is spent with a single bull. Smart people in the lifestyle know to keep a stable of bulls and rotate them frequently.

The bull and/or wife deliberately begins to distance the husband from the relationship.

And once the wife stops allowing her husband to have sex with her, the relationship is over.

If there is a common theme in the many threads here that are about regrets or lifestyle has gone wrong, it comes down to this.

To much time is spent with a single bull. Smart people in the lifestyle know to keep a stable of bulls and rotate them frequently.

The bull and/or wife deliberately begins to distance the husband from the relationship.

And once the wife stops allowing her husband to have sex with her, the relationship is over.
This is very valuable advice!!

Does anyone have any regrets about sharing their wife with BBC? Maybe you lost that relationship or just wish it was the same as before? Let me know your thoughts!
No regrets about sharing. Some regrets that my wife didn't agree sooner. More regrets that at our age health reasons and the pandemic got in our of being more active.

this is a great point

and I address this during my training sessions. We spend a lot of time on "reclaiming" and connecting again as a husband and wife after a bull has taken the wife to sexual *******. Its not easy, but if you practice this - you can have a very long lasting marriage.
can you elaborate on training sessions?

Im sorry to hear that

Most of the couples I work with, we work out a schedule ahead of time, to ensure that the wife and husband continue to be connected. otherwise, the marriage can be in great jeopardy - and then what was the point in the first place?? u know?
Yeah
Ever since she started
Fuck blacks
Dont have much intrest
In my dick
Idk
We have seperated b4
Couple times

My wife lost her small cock gripping after going for the big guys.
Same here, she lost it the first time and stayed that way. Only when she is fully aroused I feel her let go and she feels it to. At that point I call her a big cock slut zbd she loves it, she tells me I'm not thick enough, she needs thicker! her sloppy pussy actually makes me cum faster thsn when she grips! I love fucking her sloppy pussy more that tight, alot more!
He changed her pussy 100% I think alot of it is in the mind, he showed her pussy how it can feel snd naturally expects that at full arousel and I'm not providing. Amazing fun.

Does anyone have any regrets about sharing their wife with BBC? Maybe you lost that relationship or just wish it was the same as before? Let me know your thoughts!
Yes, my soon to be ex-wife and her bull met this summer. They had amazing chemistry from the start. They fell in love with each other, and it got to the point where she just could not be without him. I guess our marriage wasn’t as strong as it should’ve been to do this. She is just too much happier. Being with him, part of me, can’t fault her for that, you can’t help the way you feel. I guess if you are going to do this, make sure your marriage is rocksolid strong.

My wife started even before we met. Just after we started going out a guy I new told me he knows the woman that was with me and she’s a very easy fuck if I found her like that ? I couldn’t answer him at that stage i didn’t even fucked her yet . After that I made a plan that same night . She was very hot and very loose and very willing i started liking her so much I made her my hotwife . We were married less than two years when she fucked her first guy out of marriage with permission. I do think she had fucks before that while married. Like one friday she was late and smelled of alkohol saying she and a friend went for a ******* . I knew she had a quick one . Today she’s even looser than when I met her. Four fingers all the way must only get my thumb in to make it a fist. I m glad we started early and the right time by the right people . She had dvp on a number of occasions.

Back