Dog cages

Did it a few times early on. Took the old dog cage we used to crate train our husky when he was a little puppy, and placed it at the foot of the bed. I collared the cuck with a dog collar, leash and a dog tail butt plug, then locked him up in the cage before my nephew and I got started. Left a dog bowl filled with my pee inside the cage for him to lap at and d*rink if he got thirsty. Cage was set on the floor right up against the foot of the bed such that he could only just see the general shapes of us moving as we had sex if he cranked his head into a particular angle against the edge of the cage, but couldn't see anything in detail and could only hear my moans/wails and the bed shaking against the cage. Nephew only let the cuck out in between rounds to clean me up making sure he remained on all fours the entire time with us telling him how it was time for him to have his dinner or have a treat as he's been a very good boy and stayed quiet while in his cage etc. Once the cuck was done with the cleaning, I'd put him back into the cage. Periodically filled up the water bowl as required as well with fresh pee throughout the night with the cuck gulping it at some rate.

Last edited:
Just wanted to know if in a cuckold/hotwife relationship, does your Hotwife or her Bull, put you in a dog cage.
If so (or if your have thought of this scenario), please let me have some feedback.
I read a story in another forum bdsmlr, there was a hotwife, locking her husband / cuckold into a big cage, about 2m long, 1m wide and 1m high. Hubby is locked whole night while the bull fucks the wife and other female persons in the house.

Back