Regrets About Sharing?

sharing a wife or husband with any man or female from any races is a risk, because you open the door for them to discover other bodies again and even if you guys do it together, one day the wife could fall in move with someone she meet alone somewere and she wont stop her from going further with him

Lack of trust, thats all it is . Build yourself esteem, it will help
It's not about that at all. We have had 2 mmf threesomes years ago. She doesn't want to do it because she's scared of ruining a happy marriage. I please her and give her orgasms all day and she doesn't feel the need to get another man. I've tried and still want it to happen. I'm good with it but she isn't.

well i personally met a girl who was in an open relationship with her man being a cuck, she had a bull and no feelings for him but she got intrigued by me and wanted to discover me so we started seing each other and she got feelings for me ....i brought something new to her life with great sex and she left her husband for me.....later we stopped seeing each other because I wasn't in love with her, so it kind of ruined her life.....would had never happened if she wasent in an open relationship

sharing a wife or husband with any man or female from any races is a risk, because you open the door for them to discover other bodies again and even if you guys do it together, one day the wife could fall in move with someone she meet alone somewere and she wont stop her from going further with him
this is a great point

and I address this during my training sessions. We spend a lot of time on "reclaiming" and connecting again as a husband and wife after a bull has taken the wife to sexual *******. Its not easy, but if you practice this - you can have a very long lasting marriage.

Back