What's Your Cuckold Wishlist for 2024

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
2748.jpg

I know that for many husbands, what's foremost on their wish list is their ongoing debacle of getting their wives/girlfriends involved in this lifestyle, or maybe some desire taking things even further by seeing that they become a united Black-Owned couple.

I would like to know what's on your Wishlist of desires you wish to accomplish or improve upon regarding your cuckold desire for the coming New Year.

Just simple - that my wife get fucked by other guy . and hopefully it will increase her desire for more sex and increase her selfconfidence as a sexy milf she is .
Perhaps you are too passive in this. Perhaps make her feel sexy and try to increase her confidence by your interactions with her - never get tired of giving her compliments, a lot of hugs and kisses, and make her feel wanted. Provide her with good sex in order to increase her desire for more. Involve open-mindedness in your conversations and include her and your sexual fantasies in your talks. See how it evolves and there will be the possibility for more. - Just a few of my thoughts.

Ah, my wishlist, here goes:

1) First and foremost, get back to it! We have been out of the scene for a couple years and she seems to have lost interest, so getting her back to feeling sexy and more promiscuous is #1. If we can get that back going then fulfilling a few fantasies that haven’t happened yet, leading us to:
2) Bringing a man into our home / bed. Would be so hot. Our only encounters so far have been hotel rooms.🛌
3) No condoms! We haven’t been comfortable enough or known any of the guys well enough yet to forego the condom and go bare. The wife loves bare and so do I, a creampie finish, or at least a big cumshot on her would be amazing! She HAS slid down on a guy a few times bare but never lets him finish in her :(
4) I’m not sure why but the whole wedding dress scenario is seared in my head for my wife to be fucked while wearing a wedding dress. We don’t have hers anymore as she outgrew it, however, we have one that belonged to a relative that I can totally picture her in! 🔥
5) To round out a top 5 wishlist is to see her take two black guys at once omg! It makes my head spin how hot it would be to see that. She has done mfm with me and another guy, but to witness her enthralled in between two hung black guys, wow! 🍆🍑🍆

For me it would be if my wife would tell me more details about her BBC Bull and their sex life. I have to drag everything from her and it bugs me. (...)
Sorry to say but that doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to me. 😰

(...) I'd like to go with her on some cruise where she would fuck more BBCs and participate in GB.
Do that, if your wife agrees, and try your best to be a part of the experience!

i wish you the best. ;)

Back