My plan to get cuckolded soon

Mutoniatus

Male
From
Germany
Hello
I've been into cuckolding quote long, but neuer had a Real Lifestyle experience. My wife and me are married for more than 10 years now. My wife has known for some time that I like cuckold fetish. Nowadays we almost only have sex where we either pretend that I'm the bull and fuck her in front of "my eyes". Or we talk about how she is being fucked by someone else and I am watching and helplessly jerking off. This makes us both incredibly horny and she gets very wet very quickly.
Every now and then she makes hints outside of bed, such as that she really likes black or dark chocolate or is expecting visitors, etc. She also sends me pictures of her breasts from home or work every now and then.
She also started putting on makeup regularly again, doing her hair pretty and buying new clothes. She says she wants to do more for herself and it would be for me too.
But so far nothing more serious has ever happened. But I would like to push it further and have come up with the following plan:
Since she's putting on more makeup and dressing up, I want to build her up in that more. She has a hair appointment soon. I will compliment her more and more, encourage her to wear tighter clothes and tops with larger necklines. I want to ask her if she's being hit on or complimented, etc. It also occurred to me that I'd like to suggest that we open a Tinder account together. Just to see what feedback she gets and to build on it further. I would then only take pictures of her body.
In the long term, this could also lead to a date that I can be part of.
I just find it very exciting that she is desired by others and that she is becoming more sexually open and giving in to her desires.
What do you think of my plan? Can you give me tips?

Hello,

So i bought some toys for us. I bought a masturbator for me and a G-Spot Vibrator for her. I want to play more often with these ones, so that we will have less vaginal sex and she will suck my dick less often. And i wont cum in her, i will use condoms. It has a medical reason, but i want to use it to push her desire to be fucked raw and to have cum in her. While playing with the toys i want to psh the cuckold dirty talk futher, kiss and support her while she has orgasms with the g-Spot vibrator. I hope this will lead also to a more confident and craving wife. =)

Maybe some experienced couples could tell me, if my plan is valid or if i should try something different?

Back