What's Your Foremost New Year Cuckold Resolution?

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
SexArt_White-and-Black_Jesus-Reyes--Amarna-Miller_medium_0016.jpg

Is/Are there any cuckold desires you'd love to carry out in the New Year that you weren't able to achieve last year? Or perhaps things happened that got you to change your mind, or alter your intended plans . . . maybe something derailed ideas you'd wished to carry out.

I know what's foremost in most husbands' minds is working to convince their obstinate wives to commit alongside them in this lifestyle. Is there any cuckold wish that you intend to see done?

i actually created a thread asking people for good ideas but all response i got was none at all apart from one guy trying to ridicule my question. Perhaps that's just because i am a white male and not a Black man and well-known erotic writer. So i am waiting in anticipation for some good replies to your thread. Perhaps you care to bring up ideas yourself as the creative mind you are? TY

The ultimate Wishlist on most cuck husbands' minds involves getting their stubborn wives to agree towards making a cuckold of them. Many husbands are still struggling with how best to communicate this urgency to their women. And even those who have tried, realise they need to keep up at it.

Another Wishlist on most cucks' mind is getting the wife and her lover to make a sissy out of him.

586_1000.jpg

(...)

Another Wishlist on most cucks' mind is getting the wife and her lover to make a sissy out of him.

Sissification means he (hubby or BF) gets dressed in Woman's clothes. The picture you've posted doesn't reflect that.
i can see the appeal to a Woman who can creatively relive her childhood memories by "dolling up" her husband or boyfriend just like she would with her (Barbie or other) dolls, then doing his hair and makeup which can be a fun, playful and intimate thing to do for both partners. ;)

For my husband and I we are going to carry on enjoying our lifestyle, with him watching as I do as my black lover instructs me to do for his pleasure. For all of us , we are due to go to Jamaica in July hopefully for us to meet up with a local well endowed black guy to fuck me . We are looking for information on bars and clubs where white couples are able to meet black guy’s who enjoy white couples who’s wives enjoy black cock

Last edited:
View attachment 5739384

Is/Are there any cuckold desires you'd love to carry out in the New Year that you weren't able to achieve last year? Or perhaps things happened that got you to change your mind, or alter your intended plans . . . maybe something derailed ideas you'd wished to carry out.

I know what's foremost in most husbands' minds is working to convince their obstinate wives to commit alongside them in this lifestyle. Is there any cuckold wish that you intend to see done?

The last step in our sexlife, go from the fantasy to reality for both of us. My wife acepted my cuckold feelings a while go. sHe is mentaly ready for it and admit she would like to try it to. Well lets hope this is the year it fanaly happen.

The ultimate Wishlist on most cuck husbands' minds involves getting their stubborn wives to agree towards making a cuckold of them. Many husbands are still struggling with how best to communicate this urgency to their women. And even those who have tried, realise they need to keep up at it.

Our resolution to continue our cuckold life enjoying sex

Me and wife compite on who makes him cum first

Back