What's Your Cuckold Wishlist for 2024

Hubby here: So, we are fairly advanced in the lifestyle and both comfortable with our roles. There was a time not long ago we lived the lifestyle part time, off and on, whenever the urge hit us. But as my wife's desires and need for BBC grew I knew it was time to finally pull the trigger and commit us to this full time. 24/7 out in the open, unashamed and ready to face the world as polyamorous. You see at the time my sexy cuckoldress wife was in love with one of her bulls. And he with her. I knew him, we were friends and I liked him just fine. We decided (she decided) to elevate and advance our lifestyle to an area we had yet to explore. So, she packed a couple bags and went to live with him. His place was an hour from our place so seeing each other was not an issue although she limited our contact to 3 times a week give or take. Every night was spent with him and most days. This was done to allow him and her to build a foundation, a solid relationship foundation without a lot of interference. I got a few hours a few times a week and this is how went for some months. It was an exhilarating and incredibly erotic time for both of us and plans were made for her bull to become her second husband and the three of us were looking for a new larger place. Then there was a turn of events that could not be predicted and was out of our hands. As a result the relationship with the bull was terminated. My wish for 2024? To get that back. To have my wife find a new man that will love her and she can love back. A man who can satisfy her high sexual drive and be buddies with me at the same time. If I had a wish list that would be the only thing on it.

Do you still desire a long-term lover to be with her? Someone to become permanent with both of you in the bedroom?

2008-07-27 14.42.08.jpg

Mine is to continue preparing myself and my girlfriend to take the plunge and finally invite a third/bull into the bedroom with us. Been talking and fantasizing for a while now and I’m hoping over the summer after we both graduate college well be ready to get a black guy to finally dig her out. I’m excited and can’t wait with all the dirty talk and bbc dildo play we‘ve been doing.

We haven't been very active over the past couple years, so I'd love to find a guy or a couple of guys who would help get her into it again. Also, if someone could somehow convince her to play alone, get her comfortable enough, that would be would be superstar status. Could definitely lead to more.

Back