What's Your Cuckold Wishlist for 2024

My wish list is a little more on the modest side of what I have been reading, given I am trying to introduce the idea of being cuckold.
1- Continue the play with our BBC dildo that was recently introduced into our play. Ideally have her request and start to crave a larger cock give her pleasure.
2- Start role play and fantasy talk while using dildo, or while I fuck her, bringing a simulated 3some into our scenarios more regularly.
3- Get her self confidence in her body and sexuality to a higher level to where she feels comfortable expressing herself more openly.
4- Tell her about my desire/fantasy to see her fucking another man with a stronger sexual presence than me

Through good times (mostly) and challenging times (to be expected, but never something we didn't or can't work out) since Novemeber 2022 when my wife and I decided that we no longer are "swingers," and decided that I would no longer chase pussy and after she admitted that I'd never have to worry about her getting sexy with another white guy and after she promised that the only cock she'd fuck or suck or even flirt with would always be black and after finding little new ways on an ongoing basis for each of us to show respect for BIGGER BLACKER and BETTER cock, and after realizing that I'd have to be flexible (ie: she/we don't have any proper BBC BULLS yet that we've invited to our home on steady/appropriate basis, but she has re-discovered her love and thrill for one-night-stands...all black guys, yes, always)......so, yes, after all that, I laugh when I tell her that my NEW fantasy is for her to call me on way home from work and tell me that she's got a surprise for me: My surprise? HER dressed up as a schoolgirl slut, pig tails, heavy pink lipstick, mini-skirt with ass and pussy visible beneath the hem, fake/temporary braces on her teeth...and when I open the condo door, she's there and says she NEEDS me to face fuck her HARD and empty my balls in her mouth. See? Her being interested in giving me a blowjob is the fantasy, cuz she'll never do it. For BBC, that's not something I have to fantasize about. MVC-011L.JPGMVC-012L.JPG

My wish, as well as my wife's, is that she finds a black bull. Her current bf is a white guy. He is a very nice, younger, well hung guy, but her sexual preference is black men. By far. As is mine, lol.
Oh wow, dude, I’ve never come across this before, it obviously happens, but if I were in your shoes, wow, I don’t think I could handle it. Tell the white kid that neither he nor you want any trouble, obviously, but if he wants to continue seeing your wife, tell him to bring a black friend over next time. You and him can agree on the guy so you know he’s hot, hung and appreciative. Then, phase out white guy. She’ll be ok,

Oh wow, dude, I’ve never come across this before, it obviously happens, but if I were in your shoes, wow, I don’t think I could handle it. Tell the white kid that neither he nor you want any trouble, obviously, but if he wants to continue seeing your wife, tell him to bring a black friend over next time. You and him can agree on the guy so you know he’s hot, hung and appreciative. Then, phase out white guy. She’ll be ok,
My wife doesn't want to lose him. She has been fucking him for a little over 2 years and still enjoys being with him. Even if we do find my wife a black guy, she will probably keep him around, lol.

View attachment 6743280

I know that for many husbands, what's foremost on their wish list is their ongoing debacle of getting their wives/girlfriends involved in this lifestyle, or maybe some desire taking things even further by seeing that they become a united Black-Owned couple.

I would like to know what's on your Wishlist of desires you wish to accomplish or improve upon regarding your cuckold desire for the coming New Year.
Is the white man in this photo actually a submissive or is he only playing the part, I have seen him in a few videos and unlike real submissive cuckolds he always acts as if he hates being cuckold or humiliated and of course in real life most of us cuckolds love that kind of stuff

My bucket list is for my wife's health to improve to the point where she is willing to meet with men again. Also, hopefully find a man with enough confidence and assertiveness to be in control without being abusive.
hope she gets well soon,
with your love to support her she will no doubt gain the strength to do so
lets hope the support of our wishes help too

My wife visits a ranch that is owned by a very dominant black couple. White women and their husbands/bfs that come along are required to be totally naked and do what the couple tells them to do. On the ranch, they raise horses and donkeys and have a very large dog kennel. My wish is that my wife would visit the ranch much more often, and of course, bring me along to watch. It is very exciting.

My wife visits a ranch that is owned by a very dominant black couple. White women and their husbands/bfs that come along are required to be totally naked and do what the couple tells them to do. On the ranch, they raise horses and donkeys and have a very large dog kennel. My wish is that my wife would visit the ranch much more often, and of course, bring me along to watch. It is very exciting.
I'd love to know more about this ranch. As would my wife.

Back