What's Your Cuckold Wishlist for 2024

1. Visit interracial party one more time for gang bang.
2. Find an older gentleman for a wife for regular meetings.
3. To find dominant virtual friends who would help us experience this pleasure when there is no possibility to experience it live.

My wife visits a ranch that is owned by a very dominant black couple. White women and their husbands/bfs that come along are required to be totally naked and do what the couple tells them to do. On the ranch, they raise horses and donkeys and have a very large dog kennel. My wish is that my wife would visit the ranch much more often, and of course, bring me along to watch. It is very exciting.
Wow that's hot where's the ranch

I would love to at least get her to feel comfortable enough to have a threesome and let go of her inhibitions. Our ten year wedding anniversary is coming up this September so I'm hoping the 5 day "sexcation" we are planning can see some progress. It's really just pushing past the fears and stigmas at this point. No way we can reach my ultimate goal of both serving a bbc for a night by the end of this year though.

My wife visits a ranch that is owned by a very dominant black couple. White women and their husbands/bfs that come along are required to be totally naked and do what the couple tells them to do. On the ranch, they raise horses and donkeys and have a very large dog kennel. My wish is that my wife would visit the ranch much more often, and of course, bring me along to watch. It is very exciting.
Mmm love to chat with you about this

Fucking hot. Where is this ranch?

Back