Regrets About Sharing?

sharing a wife or husband with any man or female from any races is a risk, because you open the door for them to discover other bodies again and even if you guys do it together, one day the wife could fall in move with someone she meet alone somewere and she wont stop her from going further with him
my fear

Always, a risk You take, However that excitement You get when She goes out to play.
My first thought was (1) I hope She enjoys whatever is in store for Her.
(2) Then the torment of will She enjoy it too much,and leave Me.
(3) The worry of someone finding out or blackmailing
(4) Is She coming home tonight, or will She make a weekend of it ( This has happened to me on several occasions )
However over the many years in the lifestyle,and Her love of the enormous Black Cock She fucked for almost 10 years, In and out of My company, sometimes having Her together ( Me and Him inside Her).
I would not change a thing.
Only wish We were active in todays world, as now both of us too old 🤪

A person oriented towards open sexuality should not regret sharing and/or trying some relatively extreme situation, but should mentally prepare for it!!
It should be taken into account that for participants in open sexuality, the potential partner may become physically and/or mentally attractive to such an extent that a strong bias may develop. As a result, a husband/wife practicing the gesture of sharing cannot do anything but accept the fact that he/she shares his/her wife/husband with at least one other man/woman.

This situation needs to be processed emotionally, or you should not start the swinger lifestyle that promises to be exciting!!

Back