Regrets About Sharing?

Yes, but I don't regret the sharing at all, just regret getting involved with one of the guys we played with. We had some amazing times with other men, but the last one has put my wife off of the lifestyle for a few years now.

I've talked to and observed cuck couples for decades since at least the 1990s. In almost every case they either 1) stop 2) turn to mutual swinging or 3) break up. The idea that a woman can keep fucking superior (and eventually younger) cock yet retain the same feelings for her husband isn't realistic at least from what I've seen. Something has to give.
i totally agree with your findings!

Same here, she lost it the first time and stayed that way. Only when she is fully aroused I feel her let go and she feels it to. At that point I call her a big cock slut zbd she loves it, she tells me I'm not thick enough, she needs thicker! her sloppy pussy actually makes me cum faster thsn when she grips! I love fucking her sloppy pussy more that tight, alot more!
He changed her pussy 100% I think alot of it is in the mind, he showed her pussy how it can feel snd naturally expects that at full arousel and I'm not providing. Amazing fun.
Absolutely. A loose sloppy pussy always made me cum faster. One of the best feelings is going after a huge creampie from a BBC. It's still totally stretched and slack and I love pushing the cum around.

this is a great point

and I address this during my training sessions. We spend a lot of time on "reclaiming" and connecting again as a husband and wife after a bull has taken the wife to sexual *******. Its not easy, but if you practice this - you can have a very long lasting marriage.
What if the cuck is very, very tiny like I am an incapable of satisfying his wife at all? On top of this I prefer to be feminine and thus not able to reclaim my wife after she has had the best sex of her life. What then? Am I doomed for replacement?

What if the cuck is very, very tiny like I am an incapable of satisfying his wife at all? On top of this I prefer to be feminine and thus not able to reclaim my wife after she has had the best sex of her life. What then? Am I doomed for replacement?
Very good question.

But no, you are not doomed.

When I talk about women with most men - there are some men who like to push back because they get uncomfortable that a man is speaking "for" women. And I get that. But I want to make this clear. I don't speak "for" women. Women have their own agency and can speak for themselves.

Therefore when I talk about women - its just parroting what women tell me. I listen. Probably better than most men on this site. Therefore, I hear what women say and what they tell me - and so I relay that information to other men. The reason that women like that I do this - is simply because men cannot UNDERSTAND women.

So call me a "translator" from Women speak to Man Speak.

Having said that - here's what women want
- A partner
- A lover

You are the "partner" -- the hung stud is the lover.

As long as you step up to the plate and be the best partner she could ever dream of - you can NEVER be replaced. And why would you??

when I train a couple - I make sure the husband knows his role and steps up to the plate. That's why NO couples have ever divorced after being with me. I also don't train couples that are on the rocks, or trying to use me to "save" their marriage. I cannot save anyone's marriage. But what I can do is make your marriage stronger. So if you have a good bond - I make it IRONCLAD!!

If your wife has a bull right now- which it sounds like she does --then you need to talk to her about your role. And just ask her, "what do you want me to do for you?"

And make sure that the bull doesn't STEP into your lane. There are things you NEED to do - and the bull should stay away from those duties. That way your wife realizes that she needs both of you.

Very good question.

But no, you are not doomed.

When I talk about women with most men - there are some men who like to push back because they get uncomfortable that a man is speaking "for" women. And I get that. But I want to make this clear. I don't speak "for" women. Women have their own agency and can speak for themselves.

Therefore when I talk about women - its just parroting what women tell me. I listen. Probably better than most men on this site. Therefore, I hear what women say and what they tell me - and so I relay that information to other men. The reason that women like that I do this - is simply because men cannot UNDERSTAND women.

So call me a "translator" from Women speak to Man Speak.

Having said that - here's what women want
- A partner
- A lover

You are the "partner" -- the hung stud is the lover.

As long as you step up to the plate and be the best partner she could ever dream of - you can NEVER be replaced. And why would you??

when I train a couple - I make sure the husband knows his role and steps up to the plate. That's why NO couples have ever divorced after being with me. I also don't train couples that are on the rocks, or trying to use me to "save" their marriage. I cannot save anyone's marriage. But what I can do is make your marriage stronger. So if you have a good bond - I make it IRONCLAD!!

If your wife has a bull right now- which it sounds like she does --then you need to talk to her about your role. And just ask her, "what do you want me to do for you?"

And make sure that the bull doesn't STEP into your lane. There are things you NEED to do - and the bull should stay away from those duties. That way your wife realizes that she needs both of you.
I am not sure if my wife has a bull or not but I think that she is definitely ready for one. She is very aggressively feminizing me which I absolutely love and adore plus she is constantly telling me that I am definitely not a man! She did catch me masturbating to this site while I was completely feminine and I actually ate my own cum in front of her before I noticed her watching me. I am quite certain that thus completely reinforced her regards former as being a sissy pantyboi! She mow delights in keeping me feminine and painting my nails for all to see. Here is an example of how she has transformed me!

Attachments

• 20220104_115209.jpg
    20220104_115209.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 49
I am not sure if my wife has a bull or not but I think that she is definitely ready for one. She is very aggressively feminizing me which I absolutely love and adore plus she is constantly telling me that I am definitely not a man! She did catch me masturbating to this site while I was completely feminine and I actually ate my own cum in front of her before I noticed her watching me. I am quite certain that thus completely reinforced her regards former as being a sissy pantyboi! She mow delights in keeping me feminine and painting my nails for all to see. Here is an example of how she has transformed me!
ty for teling us

but it seems the focus is all on you - and not your wife.

Absolutely. A loose sloppy pussy always made me cum faster. One of the best feelings is going after a huge creampie from a BBC. It's still totally stretched and slack and I love pushing the cum around.

How does that pussy taste? I’d love to try cream pie from a black bull. I’m gay and intrigued by pussy. Would love to find a couple I could watch fuck then allow me to explore the two of them in the process!

I don't understand your meaning. How or why would it be a blessing? She doesn't want to end up gaining feelings for any other man. I fail to see why that's a bad thing.
With this kind of life, the honesty with it all, if someone leaves you, that ******* weak, it's a blessing. Get someone else

With this kind of life, the honesty with it all, if someone leaves you, that ******* weak, it's a blessing. Get someone else
Oh I get it. I'm not looking to be weakened or feminized by this fetish. I love sexual, lively women. I also like watching and participating in the fun. In my case, the wife is going through some kind of sexual drawback and is rarely the one to start the action. Would be nice to spice it up some with a BBC that's all.

Can only speak for our relationship and it has only strengthened our marriage. Me being willing to give her a raving she could not have had otherwise has spiced things up. Our sex life has maintained a great time. We know it’s just about her pleasure and satisfying her cravings and nothing more. She had fell in love with one of her favorite black lovers but not ever to the point of her ever wanting to leave me. Like all marriages you have to have trust and be open with everything.

How does that pussy taste? I’d love to try cream pie from a black bull. I’m gay and intrigued by pussy. Would love to find a couple I could watch fuck then allow me to explore the two of them in the process!
A bit sharp and salty but the smell is stronger. I mostly focus on sucking the cum into my mouth at that point so I mostly taste it. I prefer to get used by a black couple over having a white woman involved and black pussy always tastes better to me.

sharing a wife or husband with any man or female from any races is a risk, because you open the door for them to discover other bodies again and even if you guys do it together, one day the wife could fall in move with someone she meet alone somewere and she wont stop her from going further with him
my fear

Back