Ladies, what did you do AFTER your divorce?

Myhunger

Male
From
OR, US
This is for the ladies. I’ve had several cuckold relationships. However, never got married. I was always curious whether or not my former partners continued the lifestyle either on their own or with their future partners course I don’t get to ask because that would be an appropriate so I put it out to the ladies on the forum.

For those of you who were in a hot wife, or a cuckold relationship, and then broke up or got divorced, what was it like for you afterwards? Obviously, you are here so we know you eventually went back to it. But how did the lifestyle come in to play after your break up? Or did it?

Did you continue to sleep with other men while waiting to find your forever partner? Did you wait till you met your forever partner before resuming your activities? Did you seek out specifically someone who would support the lifestyle? Did you take time off to heal before going back?

I’m not looking for horny male responses. The men can refrain from telling us what their ex-wives or other partners did because you don’t know. Especially because they wouldn’t tell you.

Male here....
Before I was married if I hooked up with a married gal I knew she'd fuck me silly for 2 hours then leave.
Divorced gal....I'd try to figure out where she was in her mind. Some clearly wouldn't have sex but some did.
Met my now wife, she was divorced with 2 ******* at 24. She was 27 when we met. She was fun, liked sex, was working well.
Obviously she had a past, dated guys, etc, all good. One night we're out having a beer, subject turns to sex she tells me she's done mfm, my jaw hit the ground. I ask with who, a guy she dated and his roommate...how many times?(I'm thinking once) she says a few. I'm thinking WTF? I got over it.
As we dated we'd chat and evidently she had done some very slutty stuff. I'm no Saint but crap....all good tho.
Things like, daytime date with a guy, date with a different guy at night. Weekend away with a guy, date different guy Sunday night.
Kinda hard to imagine my primm and proper wife doing this stuff....

Last edited:
Opposite twist here. I had a long talk to my wife about what she would do if something were to happen to me (like die in a car wreck).
I told her that I would certainly expect her to date and re-marry. But if she were to get married to a white guy it had to be a guy that allowed her to continue fucking black men, and if she married a black guy it had to be a guy that would share her with his friends.

Opposite twist here. I had a long talk to my wife about what she would do if something were to happen to me (like die in a car wreck).
I told her that I would certainly expect her to date and re-marry. But if she were to get married to a white guy it had to be a guy that allowed her to continue fucking black men, and if she married a black guy it had to be a guy that would share her with his friends.
But that’s you telling her what you want. What did she say she wanted?

From Christine -
Finally, a woman's response! While we never did actually
get divorced, Ray and I were separated for a few months. I was the one to move-out.
I got a small studio apartment in the city (Chicago). Of course I started dating right away.

"Mom's "dating black guys" our teen dau ghter called it. Having my freedom, I started
having anal sex (not having to worry about the mess or smell) and I really started
doing a lot of weed and coke. I went out "clubbing" every chance I got.

So basically still controlling from the grave to feed your kink after your dead?

From Christine -
Finally, a woman's response! While we never did actually
get divorced, Ray and I were separated for a few months. I was the one to move-out.
I got a small studio apartment in the city (Chicago). Of course I started dating right away.

"Mom's "dating black guys" our teen dau ghter called it. Having my freedom, I started
having anal sex (not having to worry about the mess or smell) and I really started
doing a lot of weed and coke. I went out "clubbing" every chance I got.
:rolleyes:

Back