Ladies, what did you do AFTER your divorce?

It’s very common that divorced women let out their needs as soon as a divorce happens.

A divorce or even a marriage that has problems, it’s these times men prey on these women knowing they will be up for anything.

When we had issues my wife had an affair. There was a guy laying in wait, just hoping problems arose so he could jump in and take advantage.

Another example is a gorgeous girl I know split up with my friend, two weeks later she is being spit roasted on a Saturday night.

Men are ready to pounce on any divorcee or marriage issue and take advantage of the situation

I returned to a city where I grew up about two months ago. A friend that I had set up with his wife had died when a transport truck lost a wheel which hit his car. Closed casket affair .

It was at the wake that I met another couple that I knew back like forty years ago. At the time i belonged to a group of guys that had, had a vasectomy before they turned 25. It was a help group at the start. At the time most ladies would not date a guy that was fixed. They all wanted to get married and have *******. As a group we a small group of ladies usually recruited from college and university students that were working as dancers that we supported so they could stop the dancing concentrate on school. It involved two houses near bus routes to the schools. In exchange we thru parties that they would attend. Kind of a swinger group. everyone was tested monthly. Most of the ladies played bare back once they got to know you. There was no cock blocking, however there was a lot of social events that we took them too. I actually introduced the wife to her breeder husband so he knew me fore what i was.

It was at the funeral we got to talking about the old times.

The next day we met up again. It seems their youngest ******* had met someone on line during covid shut down and had gotten married. Well the marriage did not last after her mom in law burned all of the young ladies swim wear and underwear and began calling her a slut. In fact she was in process of getting a divorce. As we were saying out good byes they asked if the old club still existed.
I said i did not know.

I asked some of the guys i knew from back in the day. They gave a list of possible members After us. Who gave me names of members after them. It took a while like a week to get a contact of a current member. (I was in town settting up the Renovation of a Third Story Apartment that i owned still. It’s last do over was 15 years ago. These things take time).when i met some of the current members i got a security type pat down and they placed a white noice generator on the table just in case the room was bugged. This conversation lasted about two hours. About the rules. Still Mostly College Girls. Definitey no married ladies. I asked about divorced ladies. That said they did not think mid thirties ladies would be interested in a bunch of boys as they had families to take care of careers to have divorced ladies where looking for their next husband.

When i indicated i might know a 22 year old divorced lady they ears perked up. They reminded me that testing was compulsory once a month.

My friends ******* had coffee with me on a patio. Her parents sat at another table giving us some privacy. I lay it out for her. Who (Guys that were V Safe) Where. What was expected (One on One) no gang bangs. Social activities like donating time at soup Kitchens or Delivering meals to shut in etc.

there would be an introduction event where she would be introduced to the members a few at a time.

The next day she had the tests done. Her divorce went through on a tuesday. Tuesday night i hosted an Intro party for her at my place. Five young gentlemen showed up. They brought with them their test results to give to her. They explained the first time she would have sex with a guy it would be female dominant Amazon Position. The second time it would be reverse cowboy and third time missionary. She was free to stop when ever she wanted she could refuse any one. it would be a one on one event.

It took her about five hours to fuck all of them in all three positions once. She used the wash room between positions and again a shower at the End. They had all heard about her mom in law and the burned clothes so as the all left the donated to her collection.

The second party was on wednesday night.

the third party was on Thursday night.

Friday morning she helped make sandwiches for the home less. Friday night was her fourth party.

Yes Divorce Ladies can have it all.

Back