Ladies, what did you do AFTER your divorce?

he basically told me that I was cut off from sex until I introduced him to my husband.
it went okay. They get along well.
No, but husband is away right now on a work contract, so for the time being effectively yes.
I think your current relationship is beautiful! everyone happy and aware

Iron
Male here....
Before I was married if I hooked up with a married gal I knew she'd fuck me silly for 2 hours then leave.
Divorced gal....I'd try to figure out where she was in her mind. Some clearly wouldn't have sex but some did.
Met my now wife, she was divorced with 2 ******* at 24. She was 27 when we met. She was fun, liked sex, was working well.
Obviously she had a past, dated guys, etc, all good. One night we're out having a beer, subject turns to sex she tells me she's done mfm, my jaw hit the ground. I ask with who, a guy she dated and his roommate...how many times?(I'm thinking once) she says a few. I'm thinking WTF? I got over it.
As we dated we'd chat and evidently she had done some very slutty stuff. I'm no Saint but crap....all good tho.
Things like, daytime date with a guy, date with a different guy at night. Weekend away with a guy, date different guy Sunday night.
Kinda hard to imagine my primm and proper wife doing this stuff....
Ironically, those are the most debaucherous ones....

View attachment 6681534
View attachment 6681534
kind of got my house in order..did not want date or get involved with anyone.....but ex....was always asking bringing up me screwing a black friend of his......soooooo...after 6 months or so...getting little horny..ok very horny......started going out alone....classy bar /rst...talking flirting....never ever had to buy a *******.....100% true.....then one night at home....******* sleeping at gf house.....i did video.....wanting to go BLACK.......again after monthe weeks ..years of ex planting the thought....here is video....ANYONE HAVE INTEREST!!!!
View attachment 6681532
Nice job...more of the open talk...hot...🍆

Male here....
Before I was married if I hooked up with a married gal I knew she'd fuck me silly for 2 hours then leave.
Divorced gal....I'd try to figure out where she was in her mind. Some clearly wouldn't have sex but some did.
Met my now wife, she was divorced with 2 ******* at 24. She was 27 when we met. She was fun, liked sex, was working well.
Obviously she had a past, dated guys, etc, all good. One night we're out having a beer, subject turns to sex she tells me she's done mfm, my jaw hit the ground. I ask with who, a guy she dated and his roommate...how many times?(I'm thinking once) she says a few. I'm thinking WTF? I got over it.
As we dated we'd chat and evidently she had done some very slutty stuff. I'm no Saint but crap....all good tho.
Things like, daytime date with a guy, date with a different guy at night. Weekend away with a guy, date different guy Sunday night.
Kinda hard to imagine my primm and proper wife doing this stuff....
I couldn't begin to guess how many times I went out with two different guys the same day when I was single.
And I'm not even counting the two years when I was spending weekends with a bunch of guys who shared a house.

Back