A question for my hot wives over 40. Now that you are older, what would you tell your 20-25 year old self about cuckolding or taking on a bull.

Thank you for sharing your experience of how you became a hotwife and the resistance you put up leading to it. Sounds like you know you missed out on some opportunities for some good azz dick along the way. I am hoping you are making up for it and taking some good black dick when you can.

I love it.

Next...
Yes I am now a total white married black cock loving whore and in situations i become a true slut . I am currently in the Caribbean and hooked up with a local bbc last night in the hotel bar .
He asked me back to his room I didn’t hesitate although others in the bar would know as we left the bar that he was going to fuck me . Which he did and it was a turn on knowing that others would know why I went with him.

We started swinging when my wife was in her mid-20s, but even though our good friends @BBC ONLY CPL were already beginning to experiment with BBC fun and that intrigued us, we didn't try ourselves until many years later for various reasons. Looking back we might have told our younger selves to "go for it" a few years earlier and experiment with our friends too as we had no idea at the time how much she'd love it, but no regrets either way :cool:

We started swinging when my wife was in her mid-20s, but even though our good friends @BBC ONLY CPL were already beginning to experiment with BBC fun and that intrigued us, we didn't try ourselves until many years later for various reasons. Looking back we might have told our younger selves to "go for it" a few years earlier and experiment with our friends too as we had no idea at the time how much she'd love it, but no regrets either way :cool:
It sounds as though you played and had fun earlier but the good stuff came a little later. I am happy to hear you found your way to some black dick and everyone is winning.

Very nice!!

What made you reluctant? What did he say or do that changed your thought process? How long did that take? I am sure there will be some hopeful cuck wannabes who would like to hear your story.
It's very simple. I was brought up with 'strong morals'. Moving from being a virgin on marriage day to someone who can have other men, was not easy. Then being with BBC with hubby's approval was fantastically terrific. Thank goodness my ******* grew-up without sexual hangups.

It's very simple. I was brought up with 'strong morals'. Moving from being a virgin on marriage day to someone who can have other men, was not easy. Then being with BBC with hubby's approval was fantastically terrific. Thank goodness my ******* grew-up without sexual hangups.
Thanks for sharing. Seems as though it took some time but once you tasted you some chocolate, you have been all in. I love it!!

I would tell my 25 year old self to get some black cock and make the husband a cuck. After my first black cock I was hooked. I still hook up with white cock and fuck but it is the hunt and the telling the story to my cuck hubby that is my reward. Sitting on his face telling him about the cock that shot that load in me. He loves me to send pics of my fresh fucked used pussy. He has brought home guys to just pull out their cocks and I will suck then fuck them all. I love cock.

I would tell my 25 year old self to get some black cock and make the husband a cuck. After my first black cock I was hooked. I still hook up with white cock and fuck but it is the hunt and the telling the story to my cuck hubby that is my reward. Sitting on his face telling him about the cock that shot that load in me. He loves me to send pics of my fresh fucked used pussy. He has brought home guys to just pull out their cocks and I will suck then fuck them all. I love cock.
It certainly sounds like you may have started late, but have tried to make up for lost time. You certainly have been enjoying yourself quite a bit. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

I am typing this for my wife because she has a hard time because of her stroke.
My family is from Mississippi so I was always warned about black men. That automatically made me curious. So after I was married my husband learned of my curiosity. He encouraged me to explore my curiosity but I was always scared of getting pregnant because I couldn’t take birth control pills. Later in my 30’s my husband was gone out of town for 3 months working. I got in a situation where I did spread my legsvfor a black man. He shared me with his BIL. I did get pregnant but I lost the baby. After that there was no way I would risk it again. on my 50th birthday my husband set me up on a date with a young black man without me knowing it. We spent the night at his apartment in bed. That more or less kicked the door open I spent the next 4 years spreading my legs for nearly every black guy that asked. Finall I found a special black man and moved in with him for 29 months. Now after saying all of that I wished that the very first time my husband tried to get me to explore my curiosity with black men that I would have done it.

I am typing this for my wife because she has a hard time because of her stroke.
My family is from Mississippi so I was always warned about black men. That automatically made me curious. So after I was married my husband learned of my curiosity. He encouraged me to explore my curiosity but I was always scared of getting pregnant because I couldn’t take birth control pills. Later in my 30’s my husband was gone out of town for 3 months working. I got in a situation where I did spread my legsvfor a black man. He shared me with his BIL. I did get pregnant but I lost the baby. After that there was no way I would risk it again. on my 50th birthday my husband set me up on a date with a young black man without me knowing it. We spent the night at his apartment in bed. That more or less kicked the door open I spent the next 4 years spreading my legs for nearly every black guy that asked. Finall I found a special black man and moved in with him for 29 months. Now after saying all of that I wished that the very first time my husband tried to get me to explore my curiosity with black men that I would have done it.
Sorry to hear about your wife's health.

Thanks for sharing. Also thanks for encouraging your wife to try black. From her description her pregnancy fears turned into reality but later on, when the danger of becoming pregnant, she went in and went in deep for sometime. How was it when she moved in with her lover for a couple of years? I know for her, she was getting black dick on a regular, but how did you handle it?

Tell your wife, thank you for sharing her black dick journey. I love it.

Next!!

Sorry to hear about your wife's health.

Thanks for sharing. Also thanks for encouraging your wife to try black. From her description her pregnancy fears turned into reality but later on, when the danger of becoming pregnant, she went in and went in deep for sometime. How was it when she moved in with her lover for a couple of years? I know for her, she was getting black dick on a regular, but how did you handle it?

Tell your wife, thank you for sharing her black dick journey. I love it.

Next!!
She had a hysterectomy when she was 46 so she no longer had any fear of getting pregnant and that entered into her decision. After I set her up for her date she knew it was ok with me. When she moved out it was hard for our ******* to find out and they blamed me for letting her go. As for me I just never found anyone I was interested in so I concentrated on work. When I came home and found her sitting on the porch I was thrilled. I have no doubt if we went back to our twenties and knew what we do now she would have had a baby with a black lover.

She had a hysterectomy when she was 46 so she no longer had any fear of getting pregnant and that entered into her decision. After I set her up for her date she knew it was ok with me. When she moved out it was hard for our ******* to find out and they blamed me for letting her go. As for me I just never found anyone I was interested in so I concentrated on work. When I came home and found her sitting on the porch I was thrilled. I have no doubt if we went back to our twenties and knew what we do now she would have had a baby with a black lover.
Though it took her awhile to cum around, it sounds like when she did, she went all in. Made for an an interesting journey, with you two ending back together. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️🔥 Fukn fire I like u guys lol

Back