A question for my hot wives over 40. Now that you are older, what would you tell your 20-25 year old self about cuckolding or taking on a bull.

I would love to tell 16 year old me that I should have said yes to that 20 year old Black Boy I met at a friends party who asked me to go upstairs with him.
In fact if I met him today I would do him simply as a way to say I was wrong all those years ago.
It was only after many years of marriage that one fateful night my bestie asked me to make up a foursome to go out to a club that I got my first taste of Black and the adventure began.

When, We were younger and involved in swinging, My Hub,s had as many other Woman ( Well nearly ) as I had Men.
All white on white.
Then one wonderful night, I discovered the joys of well hung black cocks aged 48 years old.
Oh! How I wish there had been some black guys at some of the swinger,s parties some 18 years before, Now that would have been nice 😜

Last edited:
I would love to tell 16 year old me that I should have said yes to that 20 year old Black Boy I met at a friends party who asked me to go upstairs with him.
In fact if I met him today I would do him simply as a way to say I was wrong all those years ago.
It was only after many years of marriage that one fateful night my bestie asked me to make up a foursome to go out to a club that I got my first taste of Black and the adventure began.
It does seem as though that missed opportunity stayed in your memory, and presented with another chance later (how old were you), you did not let the chance slip by the 2nd time.

And then paraphrasing your own words, "it was on after that!"

Thanks for sharing. Continue to enjoy you some black dick!! ❤️

When, We were younger and involved in swinging, My Hub,s had as many other Woman ( Well nearly ) as I had Men.
All white on white.
Then one wonderful night, I discovered the joys of well hung black cocks aged 48 years old.
Oh! How I wish there had been some black guys at some of the swinger,s parties some 18 years ago.
30 years and swinging but no Black dick and then you hit the jackpot, I love it. Well, I hope you are getting some regular Black dick now. No way to make up for lost time, but trying can sure be lots of fun.

Thanks for sharing. I love it. ❤️

I know from my experiences and assisting others here that is often really hard for a woman to believe that someone who claims to love them that much, would be willing to have her take on a lover.

That mental fight is real.

Quote from the article you posted: For many people, in fact, the more they’re attached to someone, the less they’re willing to take sexual risks with them.

I told my wife on a dinner date of all things that I had fantasies of her sleeping with a well hung black man as I watched. She was shocked and said you know I can't do that. Well later that night I got her to watch a real interracial cuckold video of this white wife with this black man who was extremely well endowed and by the end of the night as we were fucking I whispered in her ear "you'd love to have a huge black man fucking you with his big black dick right now" and she had the wildest orgasm I have ever witnessed. And before the night was done she said yes she was wanting to try it.
A few nights later I asked her what she would have said had I brought this up much earlier in our marriage and she said if she knew then what she knew now she would have said yes.

First mistake was marrying as a virgin at 19. I did not experience anybody else's cock and until I was in my mid-40's, most of my other men were white guys as we were swingers in a hot wife couple. In my fifties I experienced my first black men and just wow it was awesome. I am not black cock only truthfully I meet more white men than black. Conclusion is I should have experience other men before I married my husband because he has a small cock and experiences PE so I never really experienced great orgasms until I meet other men.

Last edited:
First mistake was marrying as a virgin at 19. I did not experience anybody else's cock and untill I was in my mid-40s, most of my other men were white guys as we were swingers in a hot wife couple. In my fifties I experienced my first black men and just wow it was awesome. I am not black cock only truthfully I meet more white men than black. Conclusion is I should have experience other men before I married my husband because he has a small cock and experiences PE so I never really experienced great orgasms until I meant other men.
Scenario almost like mine. I should have had Black Lovers as soon as I was legal and had them for most of my marriage.

I've had this conversation with Natasha so many times (and have additionally tortured myself with "what if...?) Looking back there were just so many (lost) opportunities for her to fuck other guys in my presence or separately. So many guys were sniffing after her back then, but I still hadn't felt able to tell her what turns me on. There was one girls holiday in particular that stands in my mind to this day when the other 2 girls were getting fucked by (almost) a different guy every night, but Natasha didn't participate as we were already in relationship. I would have loved her to just be a slut and tell me all about it....but then on the other hand, perhaps I/we simply weren't ready back then?!

First mistake was marrying as a virgin at 19. I did not experience anybody else's cock and untill I was in my mid-40s, most of my other men were white guys as we were swingers in a hot wife couple. In my fifties I experienced my first black men and just wow it was awesome. I am not black cock only truthfully I meet more white men than black. Conclusion is I should have experience other men before I married my husband because he has a small cock and experiences PE so I never really experienced great orgasms until I meant other men.
don’t mean to pry, but I’m curious. It looks like you’ve got things in a really nice place. Are you and husband solid…loving and together? Would you describe it more as a cuckold thing now?

Hello ladies. I am a bull and I have been helping cucks, wives, and some couples work through their thoughts and experiences about cuckolds. What I am finding is that many of them are mature in their 40's, yet I see somewhat of a trend younger couples are taking on a lover, many times a black man.

If you could go back and tell your 20 something self about what you now have experienced, what would you say, what would you maybe do differently?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and carry on being as hot as fire.!!
good post

We’ve talked about this ..didn’t get into the Cuckolding lifestyle until our mid 40s …if we had done this in our 20s when we were first married it wouldn’t have worked out ..neither of us were mature enough ..both mostly still due to environmental reasons (she’s Indian and let’s face it as man it’s hard to face down Cuckolding in your 20s) ..she was also relatively irresponsible with BC at that time .

Ultimately we learned what we liked together as we got older and we can practice discretion with our regular …I also think since one of our rules was keeping it roughly our own age bracket it may have been hard for a 20 something black man to not want more than we could have maturely given at that time

Back