A question for my hot wives over 40. Now that you are older, what would you tell your 20-25 year old self about cuckolding or taking on a bull.

I would tell my younger self to realize this is what he wants and not hold back. I spent too many years, trying not to hurt him when all he wanted me to do was enjoy myself with others
I know from my experiences and assisting others here that is often really hard for a woman to believe that someone who claims to love them that much, would be willing to have her take on a lover.

That mental fight is real.

I am glad you have and are enjoying yourself now.

Thanks for sharing. I love it!!

Not cuckold, not bbc...
Before I knew my wife she was married young, 18.
Accotding to her...At about 21 she hooked up with a guy for some action on the side. Of course hubby didn't know. Evidently she would visit sex friend for a few hours then come home and fuck the hell out of hubby. Went on for about a year. She finally came to her senses, stopped seeing the guy, soon after divorced hubby. Became a divorced slut doing any guy she could. She did some mfm with a boyfriend and his roommate.
I meet her and she's all primm and proper. Church going divorced gal. All good. We had a gooooood sex life.
About 15 yreas married we get into mfm with a guy we know. We were late 40s. Lots of guilt, apologizes, crying but we'd do it again and again. WHILE we were doing it was fun as hell, next day lots of remorse. We got over the guilt. We do it with him 2 - 3 times a month. She gets really turned on and fucks us both till we're beat.
Wife is 53, good looking, not fat, natural tits that hang just right. Rock solid body. Polite and classy as hell outside. In bedroom nasty as can be.
You'd never know she's like this in private.

Not cuckold, not bbc...
Before I knew my wife she was married young, 18.
Accotding to her...At about 21 she hooked up with a guy for some action on the side. Of course hubby didn't know. Evidently she would visit sex friend for a few hours then come home and fuck the hell out of hubby. Went on for about a year. She finally came to her senses, stopped seeing the guy, soon after divorced hubby. Became a divorced slut doing any guy she could. She did some mfm with a boyfriend and his roommate.
I meet her and she's all primm and proper. Church going divorced gal. All good. We had a gooooood sex life.
About 15 yreas married we get into mfm with a guy we know. We were late 40s. Lots of guilt, apologizes, crying but we'd do it again and again. WHILE we were doing it was fun as hell, next day lots of remorse. We got over the guilt. We do it with him 2 - 3 times a month. She gets really turned on and fucks us both till we're beat.
Wife is 53, good looking, not fat, natural tits that hang just right. Rock solid body. Polite and classy as hell outside. In bedroom nasty as can be.
You'd never know she's like this in private.
Sounds like you met the right woman for you and it sounds like she has gotten over her guilt for being a slut and now is enjoying being more true to herself.

I love it.

Thanks for sharing.

I think I would tell my 20 year old self that it is not only okay to be a slut, but it is good to be a slut.
I have received (and given) so much sexual pleasure and still enjoy a strong marriage. I haven't found a single down-side to being a slut.
Thanks for sharing. If I have it correct, you wish you started earlier because you missed out on a lot of pleasure. Both giving and receiving?

Continue being a slut and true to you.

I love it!!

Here's an interesting twist to this topic. I have known this woman for about 20 years. She is a black dick loving slut and from what she shared with me, she had taken quite a few in her mid 20's-late 30's. I missed an opening when she lived in the city I lived in but she did suck me off when she came back to visit, right when she started dating a white guy. For the last 8-9 years, I heard from her 2-3x but she was being a good wifey.

Sadly, her hubby died earlier this year. While sad, it is also has given her freedom to be true to herself, and now Thickness the Black Dick Loving Slut is back. These are a couple of pics and video of me dominating her on-line the other day.

I guess the saying is true for her, Once you go Black, you want to cum back!!

Attachments

• 6439733-42647cc33d2d4af9fcac50dbbd3bbbd2.mp4
    4.2 MB
  • 373488149_800820565385454_7889325379860741240_n.jpg
    373488149_800820565385454_7889325379860741240_n.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 375013631_833149888340390_9055312850234221299_n.jpg
    375013631_833149888340390_9055312850234221299_n.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 98
My wife had a number of black lovers when she was in her late teens, especially when she was in college. This was before I met her, and I was unaware of her thing for black men. We were married in our early 20s and I remained unaware of her sexual interracial experiences before our marriage. That is until we were married several years and finally confessed to me about her sexual past. I was intrigued and turned on and one thing led to another and finally I shared her with black men.
She spent the time from her early 20s to late 20s black cock free but after that and through her 30s I shared her with many black men. It was exhilarating at times and other times it put a strain on our marriage. Now in her early 40s, things have slowed down with us raising a family with other factors involved.
Some say a woman's peak sexual time is when she is in her 30s but I can attest the 20s were a stage where Amie was VERY insatiable. She has indicated to me that she craved black cock the whole time but buried her feelings, being married and all and not knowing how I would react. She tells me she would have done it earlier if she knew I was OK with it. I have asked her if she ever regretted not marrying a black man, and she tells me she has wondered herself why she didn't. She told me she loves the recreational sex with them but could not to settle down with them due to her family's attitude about interracial relations. To this day her family doesn't know that she has fucked black men in the past. I hate to think about what they would think of me(or do to me) if they knew I willingly shared her with black men.

Missionary 453080135.jpg

Social pressure....for sure.
I'm male...my thoughts have always been...if your a guy you can f**k as many women as you want, get a chick pregnant, nothing really happens, you might pay baby support but you just move on if you want.
Girl gets pregnant SHE has the ultimate responsibility for the k i d.
My advice for women, mess around all you want, with whoever you want, enjoy however you have fun just don't get pregnant. Looking back, you may regret some decisions (guys you've been with?) but you just move on.
I've known many women with "little trophies" they've brought home. I stayed away from those girls.
Say your a cuck couple, with a young family, you do this on the sly, motels, bull's place, wherever. It's an exciting, exotic thing watching her with a hot black guy, hubby and wife both get off with it. She loves it, hubby loves it, all good. If something should happen, she gets pregnant...how in the world do you explain one offspring at 8 years old, another at 5 years old...then a biracial at 3 years old ???
Damn...have fun however you like just don't get pregnant.

Social pressure....for sure.
I'm male...my thoughts have always been...if your a guy you can f**k as many women as you want, get a chick pregnant, nothing really happens, you might pay baby support but you just move on if you want.
Girl gets pregnant SHE has the ultimate responsibility for the k i d.
My advice for women, mess around all you want, with whoever you want, enjoy however you have fun just don't get pregnant. Looking back, you may regret some decisions (guys you've been with?) but you just move on.
I've known many women with "little trophies" they've brought home. I stayed away from those girls.
Say your a cuck couple, with a young family, you do this on the sly, motels, bull's place, wherever. It's an exciting, exotic thing watching her with a hot black guy, hubby and wife both get off with it. She loves it, hubby loves it, all good. If something should happen, she gets pregnant...how in the world do you explain one offspring at 8 years old, another at 5 years old...then a biracial at 3 years old ???
Damn...have fun however you like just don't get pregnant.
I agree this can be a very fun lifestyle some sense of caution and precaution is important.

Here is a video clip from my Thicknesss, a white woman I have been knowing for some years. In this video she was told to get down and show me how down she is.

The 1st clip is of her showing out for me. Demonstrating she's a down white slut who needs to be dominated and is a slut.
The 2nd clip which is a video but too dark to see but you can hear her confessing how I mind fucked her to exhaustion.

This is what she sent me after I Mindfucked her yesterday as a way of thanks for her videos.

I can say this. I was truly looking forward to meeting up w u when I visit back home. But I can say after tonight n what u did to me on the phone n I'm not complaining one bit. I was a little or a lot cocky before but I can say I truly scared to meet up w u. Cause if you can do all this to me on the phone. Fuck mmmm it turns me on but damn sir u have me really worried sorry had to say it. N no not in a bad way. Tonight u have never did all that to me man I'm really scared now. You made me cum like I have never cu Nite sweet sexy dreams Master sir

Enjoy. Any women need to be treated like this, let me know?

Attachments

• 379025900_6421131737995399_4345408886449211769_n (1).mp4
    1.9 MB
  • 379086548_5504235596368165_6530235270083548394_n.mp4
    1,014.4 KB
My husband had spent many years trying to get me to go black and cuck him , I always refused, then when many years later we met a black guy at a party who over the course of the evening he slowly started to seduce me, later after the party we went to his house where he continued to seduce me, eventually I wanted him to fuck me which he did as my husband watched and masturbated him self.
It was the most satisfying sexual experience I’ve ever had.
I now wish I had experienced cuckolding and better endowed black guy’s when I was much younger..
Tell my wife this story lol

Back