a question please

theukox

Couple
From
UK
My wife and myself have met many guys and women over the years for fun. It used to be an even split. Then it was less women and more men. To start they were younger hung white guys. Then we got to where we are now with hung black guys. I wont go into why as that is going off subject

We have noticed from various sites and reading many reviews by other couples that more and more white middle aged married couples with older ******* are meeting younger hung black guys we should know lol

Again so many reasons as to why thats for us . We have talked to many Black Bulls that meet us and things they say.

So this is a general question to the many lucky black hung guys that get asked to meet couples.

Have you noticed a change over recent years , are more couples wanting to meet you.

When you get asked and do fuck a white married wife are you doing this . A lot of the bulls we meet tell us they have white girlfriends so for them is the fucked someone else wife.

If you had to pick what would you pick ,wife, single , black white older younger, Then our question after meeting a couple and fucking the wife could you ever then have her as your Wife one day

Back