Black college guys interviewing white girls

gregster

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We have done IR for years, but me, the husband, has loved it before my wife and I met. I feel this has been going on for a while, but I just found black college aged guys asking white college girls interesting questions on the street. Things like what is your body count, and have they ever been with a black guy. Then, often the guy asks if he can change that, and the number of these mostly great looking white girls saying yes is amazing. I have not joined their paid site yet, which shows what happened afterwards, but in a few cases, they do show the woman in their house. It is just amazing how many women reply positively to their request, even if so-so at first. It just once again shows how IR is taking off, and little doubt this is not a "fad". I really feel it is the future.

Last edited:
So far everyone of these I have seen, you could tell they were fake encounters. By that I am saying they were not the random encounters they were made to look like. They were set up ahead of time.

These are the ones I was talking about. A blacked rose might think these are staged, but I sure do not think they are. When girls are asked their number, and it is 16, 20, 30..... that is not staged as they know it is going on the internet and many will see it. Also, when they give him her number, yes, it might be a fake number, but the internet world will see she is interested in the power of the black man and therefore that cannot be staged.

Last edited:
Back