My addiction to black guys!

Hotwifeash

Couple
From
TX, US
I’m a 36 yr old white wife. Back in high school all the white guys never really gave me much attention. They all wanted the cheerleader/barbie types. I’m a thick girl with curves. I started realizing all the attention I got from the black guys. How they undress me with their eyes. It began having me dress sexier and feeling myself. This got even more attention from the black guys. I had several one night stands with black guys even dated a guy for awhile. Somehow ended up marrying my now husband, who is white. But my addiction to bbc never left. I told him all about, and he gets turned on thinking about. I’ve invited a guy over while he was at work knowing he would be home soon, and he walked in on me sucking a bbc. He left the room and just sat and listened to me being fucked for over an hour. I love my husband but also love bbc! Luckily I’m able to have both.

I’m a 36 yr old white wife. Back in high school all the white guys never really gave me much attention. They all wanted the cheerleader/barbie types. I’m a thick girl with curves. I started realizing all the attention I got from the black guys. How they undress me with their eyes. It began having me dress sexier and feeling myself. This got even more attention from the black guys. I had several one night stands with black guys even dated a guy for awhile. Somehow ended up marrying my now husband, who is white. But my addiction to bbc never left. I told him all about, and he gets turned on thinking about. I’ve invited a guy over while he was at work knowing he would be home soon, and he walked in on me sucking a bbc. He left the room and just sat and listened to me being fucked for over an hour. I love my husband but also love bbc! Luckily I’m able to have both.
after reading this, my nipples are so hard they hurt.

was this a one & done, or is there more?

Well black men seem to enjoy the BBW’s out there! You are lucky to have both, a husband who can support you and a black man who can love you!

He turned on by you getting on your knees for the much bigger Black men?

So beautifull moment you gave this sisicuckold vivid images 😍

Enjoy your Life ..So few BBC hungry white wives can have it All 🎩👍🏾

Back