A question for my hot wives over 40. Now that you are older, what would you tell your 20-25 year old self about cuckolding or taking on a bull.

We have been in the lifestyle nearly 20 years now on and off , because of ******* and general life I don’t think I would have been ready to cuck Brian before I did. Wouldn’t change anything about our fantastic life together and we are happier than ever. I think you have to evolve into it and that comes with age. Mandy

I was maybe ready a couple of years before the opportunity arose, but quite agree that you have to be ready. Maybe that varies a lot with different women , but I wouldn’t have believed it on my wedding day: I was in love! And in many ways still am all these years later , but it took a few years to separate sex and love in my mind. So glad I did and had a hubby who was very supportive.

I know from my experiences and assisting others here that is often really hard for a woman to believe that someone who claims to love them that much, would be willing to have her take on a lover.

That mental fight is real.

I am glad you have and are enjoying yourself now.

Thanks for sharing. I love it!!
This is SO true.

We discussed this very topic! I would tell my younger self to TRUST the man I married words. However, we both agree we wouldn’t have done it within 5 years of getting married. We needed to learn about each other first. Neither of us knew this was a turn on until we started with couples in 2016. Now, I wish I would have followed his lead MUCH earlier, but the mental aspect was a KILLER. Anyway, we are having fun now and that is all the matters. XOXO

Hello ladies. I am a bull and I have been helping cucks, wives, and some couples work through their thoughts and experiences about cuckolds. What I am finding is that many of them are mature in their 40's, yet I see somewhat of a trend younger couples are taking on a lover, many times a black man.

If you could go back and tell your 20 something self about what you now have experienced, what would you say, what would you maybe do differently?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and carry on being as hot as fire.!!
Start sooner, and give in to ALL your desires, including having their babies!! I SO wish I had done this when I was younger. J (the wife)

Salut les filles. Je suis un taureau et j'aide les cocus, les épouses et certains couples à comprendre leurs pensées et leurs expériences concernant les cocus. Ce que je constate, c'est que beaucoup d'entre eux sont matures dans la quarantaine, mais je constate une certaine tendance dans les couples plus jeunes à avoir un amoureux, souvent un homme noir.

Si vous pouviez revenir en arrière et vous raconter quelque chose sur ce que vous avez vécu maintenant, que diriez-vous, que feriez-vous différemment ?

Merci d'avance pour vos pensées et continuez à être aussi chaud que le feu. !!
Salut je m'appelle Fabienne maintenant 62 ans, en bbc depuis mes 40 ans, si j'avais 20-25 ans dans une nouvelle vie, j'irais directement au style de vie bbc.
My dau is in this way and now 27 (Amandine ), and she love this way of life

Je me demande dans quelle mesure cela a changé ?

Y a-t-il plus de femmes plus jeunes qui s'offrent une bite noire ?

Cela a-t-il également augmenté le nombre de relations cocu parmi les jeunes couples ?
This change a lot from years, many and more wife offered their body to BBC now, and cuckolding is more in the way because it is now becoming a modern mariage .

I would tell my younger self that sexual experiences with the right people are so awesome to learn that what the world try's to tell you is normal is not always normal for you.
Also never apologise for loving sex with the right people ! Just because your a woman doesn't mean you can't enjoy sex too.
P.s no matter what i will say even in my 20s I hated my body and still hate it today so keep working out that booty !

I would tell myself not to wait 20 years for discovering that i my mission in life is be the best BBC slut ever,and also not to wait 10 years to discover the joy of getting my face covered in cum
I would tell my younger self to find a girl that is very sexual that loves fucking hung black men and marry her.

Hello ladies. I am a bull and I have been helping cucks, wives, and some couples work through their thoughts and experiences about cuckolds. What I am finding is that many of them are mature in their 40's, yet I see somewhat of a trend younger couples are taking on a lover, many times a black man.

If you could go back and tell your 20 something self about what you now have experienced, what would you say, what would you maybe do differently?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and carry on being as hot as fire.!!
There were two hot black men that had hit on me (separate times) I would tell my younger self to go for them. Do not let anything get in the way of getting to know them

I would love to tell 16 year old me that I should have said yes to that 20 year old Black Boy I met at a friends party who asked me to go upstairs with him.
In fact if I met him today I would do him simply as a way to say I was wrong all those years ago.
It was only after many years of marriage that one fateful night my bestie asked me to make up a foursome to go out to a club that I got my first taste of Black and the adventure began.
Do you fantasize about him still?

Back