Ladies is there anything you do for you Bull or black men but not your partner?

I know of a lot of wives who will not let their husband fuck them in the ass or give them rimjobs but will gladly for their Bull. I think doing something only for your Bull shows your devotion to him and the lifestyle.
Well you picked the two top ones I can think of that are now for my lover and not my husband... I also found a submissive side I never knew I had which has me saying “Anything, Anytime, Anywhere... “ as a new motto. And I do mean that... anything, anytime, anywhere... it’s worth repeating. And doing. 😊

I did get to watch her first ever black bull take her cherry. Her bull insisted that I strip down naked and put on my wife’s pink panties that were lying on the floor by his feet. Once I put them on he ordered me to sit in a nearby chair and watch a real man properly please my Fiancé.

Over the next few hours he deposited his black seed in all 3 of my Fiancé’s holes, including her virgin ass. After he was finally finished he declared that my Fiancé was now black owned and would be black shared. My Fiancé quickly agreed. When I didn’t stand up to her new black bull, my Fiancé knew that I would never be her primary sexual partner ever again. My final penetrative access to my new wife was during our honeymoon 7 years ago. I was permanently shut off sexually immediately after the honeymoon.

The BBC gang bangs soon followed. I got to watch many as long as I wore pink panties. On many other occasions, my bride would spend weekend overnights at her bulls condo and come home the next morning to feed me BBC cream pies. I quickly grew to love them.
cream pies are the best

1. Wife would never ever rim my ass, but does eat her boyfriends ass all the time.

2. Haven't been allowed to cum in wifes mouth for 10 years and she stopped giving me blowjobs 2 years ago but sucks most other guys she's with and swallow those she "find attractive" what the hell that means... (if they weren't attractive why would she even fuck them??)

3. Anal.. have never had anything more than my tounge in her ass and probably never will. But she does allow a very few select guys have her ass. But she is very restrictive with that. As far as I know only 2 guys have fucked her ass.

My situation very similar. She always announces to a new guy that he is about to get his ass eaten, and she looks over at me and smiles every time before she goes down there.

She has gotten pretty strict about severely limiting my ability to fluff or clean bulls because I enjoy too much, but always volunteers me to rim the bull (before or during sex with her). As a couple where both are subs, she thinks it is important for us as a couple to both of us to eat the asses of the men who get to service her.

Well you picked the two top ones I can think of that are now for my lover and not my husband... I also found a submissive side I never knew I had which has me saying “Anything, Anytime, Anywhere... “ as a new motto. And I do mean that... anything, anytime, anywhere... it’s worth repeating. And doing. 😊
Is that so.......may need to have a discussion off-line on what those anything, anytime and anywhere acts are.

i'm not a fan of anal, never let husband do it. But i will let my lover have it especially in front of my husband
this is such a turn on for me. part of the experience is seeing my wife being dirty and horny as fuck, doing anything her bull likes just because she wants his cock so bad. In addition to anal, she dresses up with high heels and thigh high stockings only for the bull. makes me hard watching her get dressed.

Ich habe meinen Mann nie meinen Arsch ficken lassen und er hat nie einen Blowjob von mir bekommen. Ich lasse meinen Mann nur dann Sex haben, wenn ich will.

Für meinen Bullen bin ich eine 3-Loch-Schlampe. Wann und wo der Bulle will. Er ruft mich an, ich folge endlich dem Befehl und bin bereit, ihm zu dienen.
Die Dame kann nach Tirol kommen

Attachments

• 20210510_133703.jpg
    20210510_133703.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 69
Back