Ladies is there anything you do for you Bull or black men but not your partner?

I know of a lot of wives who will not let their husband fuck them in the ass or give them rimjobs but will gladly for their Bull. I think doing something only for your Bull shows your devotion to him and the lifestyle.
The two things that I can think of, that I don't allow my husband to do, is allowing my men to cum in me and sucking their asses. Of course my husband had to cum in me when we were trying to get pregnant. now, he wears a condom, even though I'm on the pill.

The two things that I can think of, that I don't allow my husband to do, is allowing my men to cum in me and sucking their asses. Of course my husband had to cum in me when we were trying to get pregnant. now, he wears a condom, even though I'm on the pill.
Why? Does having your husbands cum inside you diminish your enjoyment for black men?

Why? Does having your husbands cum inside you diminish your enjoyment for black men?
Not really. My husband is in control with his women. With me, he likes to be cucked, which happens with only with few men.

So I've set these boundaries to take away control from him. He gets off on it.

I get off on it too.

And also I just love huge bbc bare.

Nothing about diminishing the feeling though.

My future wife never let me near her ass while we were engaged. However, she gave up her anal cherry to her first ever black lover in the weeks before our wedding. He and his black friends have enjoyed 3 hole bareback privileges in the 7 years of our marriage. At their insistence, I was completely shut off from all 3 holes immediately after our honeymoon.

My future wife never let me near her ass while we were engaged. However, she gave up her anal cherry to her first ever black lover in the weeks before our wedding. He and his black friends have enjoyed 3 hole bareback privileges in the 7 years of our marriage. At their insistence, I was completely shut off from all 3 holes immediately after our honeymoon.
That's very erotic hearing about 3 bbc,s taking your future wife,s 3 holes bareback! My question is did you have the ultimate privilege of watching them Gangbang her bareback???? Did you witness the BBC,s taking her Anal Cherry? Did you enjoy watching or did it make your orgasm more intense?? Very hot topic you are sharing. I have plenty of input on this subject.

And you seem proud of that, why? If you want to be humiliated lick and clean her used holes, don't cut yourself off of enjoying your wife.

Back