Ladies is there anything you do for you Bull or black men but not your partner?

My ex gf never ever let me in her ass. I was confused (we were swingers) all the guys she would fuck always got her ass and usully the first time they were together! One time she kept positioning his cock to her ass hole and he kept putting it to the entrance of her cunt. That went back and forth for a bit. I was watching from across the room and she was looking directly in my eyes and finally the dude gave into her wishes and said ".....ok" and slid it in her ass.

My ex gf never ever let me in her ass. I was confused (we were swingers) all the guys she would fuck always got her ass and usully the first time they were together! One time she kept positioning his cock to her ass hole and he kept putting it to the entrance of her cunt. That went back and forth for a bit. I was watching from across the room and she was looking directly in my eyes and finally the dude gave into her wishes and said ".....ok" and slid it in her ass.
Every cuckwife or hotwife that Ive been with has always withheld something from their hubby that was exclusive for me in most cases it has been anal

Back