You’d do Anything for BBC . . . But You Won’t do that!

Eat ass,,,that’s how you get Helocobacter Pylori (H Pylori),,,
I’ve been posting here a lot for the past few years, and much to my surprise (didn’t know it actually existed, often wondered what the alternative might be), but I saw my first “dislike thumbs down”,,,so there’s that, but what really gets me is what the post I wrote said, and the fact that someone would disagree with that for the sake of getting their ass eaten,,,???
Back in the mid ‘80’s, my hub and I got it on with another couple, during a break my husband pointed out that she was very lucky to have a set of tits as big as she had and not have them sagging (it was like she cut a football in half and attached them to her chest, they literally stuck straight out), the girl said “they better not sag, I’m only 18”,,,my hub and I looked at each other totally shocked, especially my husband, who was 36 at the time. Suddenly his “lefticle” swelled up to the size of a peach, the doctor diagnosed him with “Orchitis”,,,a reaction that occurs occasionally from an imbalance of PH with the woman. He gave him some pills and three days later he was fine. The second time we got it on with them (I did mention she was 18 and my husband of course is a man), LOL. He ass was as nice as her tits, and hub decided to dedicate some time to exploring it,,,a few days later he found all the red dots on his calves, and everyday he puked his breakfast and the was fine for the rest of the day. At this time AIDS was spending a lot of time on the news, and the only thing anybody knew for sure was that it killed you,,,so $hitting his pants he was off to the doctor again, and that’s how he found out about H Pylori. As for Mr. 10 inch BBC, I would imagine like everyone else, he’s interested in hooking up whenever possible, yet he’s advertising that he cares more about his own desires than his partners health,,,seems kinda counter productive for some looking to dip his wick, but that’s just me, you people do you,,,LOL

So, your husband has long been infatuated?
He lost his virginity at age 11, to a 14 year old girl who was living in her summer house, it started as a “show me yours and. I‘ll show you mine”,,,later on he realized she initiated the whole thing, when the summer was over she left and my husband spent 4 years getting slapped (not too many 12 year old girls looking for sex), but after 15 the train stated to roll and he got on it,,,never got off,,the train that it, he’s gotten off a lot, LOL

You are fucked
reminds
As a cuck, I would do anything sexually for BBC. I've sucked one dick ever, a 10" BBC. I would be willing to sissy dress for him, get ass fucked, eat his asshole, or be humiliated in any way!!!
Reminds me of me. I said I would never eat ass, until my bbc bull asked me too, and I told him to ask my wife. She told me sternly to do it, and I ate ass in front of many strangers at a party. Then got on all 4 like a good little sissy and took it hard for about 1/2 hour until he came all over me. I wish he would have creampied me, but still one of the best things I've done.

As a cuck, I would do anything sexually for BBC. I've sucked one dick ever, a 10" BBC. I would be willing to sissy dress for him, get ass fucked, eat his asshole, or be humiliated in any way!!!
I think it's brilliant how Black Cock is having such an effect on the white population. It seems the norm these days for married women to have affairs with Black Men and submit to all sorts of degradation. Deep throat, anal sex, double penetration, gang bangs, anything to please their Black Lovers who will give them the fucking they are desperate for. The white husbands encourage this and seeing for themselves how their women love whoring themselves for BBC is having a feminising effect on them. Many become cucks so they can become part of the interracial life style with some willingly getting serviced by the wife's Bull. So it seems as though there is not a lot we would refuse Black Men as they continue to sexually dominate us. :blackheart::lips::blackheart:

Impossible to refuse :qos:🔥:qos:

9E628A10-43A7-447D-98D6-91A8E1FCD3B6.gif103755654b9644c8b9a7.jpg189460549e56ea7de4f.jpg27298285937f25e47717.jpg1Milf-Moneshot.jpg1fe093_07b3d660c20747fd8e343cced75dc46a~mv2.jpg

Last edited:
that's what i was told by this one black guy. he said if I didn't want to get black cocks shoved up my ass I shouldn't have an ass that big! so I just figured if I wanted to get fucked by black guys I better get used to taking it up my ass!
My wife has what a black coworker called a “sista butt”, so I know it would be well used by a black man. She had anal with an old boyfriend but wont do it with me and I am fine with that…would love to see a bbc fill her white married booty

Back