What's the one thing you never thought you would do (but you did)

Never thought I would help wife get ready. Pick out outfit and have her tell me stages as she was busy. As I paid for hotel for her and whomever and pay for her drinks. The humiliation of payor all this to happen while people use my wife is spectacular
I second that. THe first time i bathed my wife, shaved her legs and trimmed her pussy, preparing her for him, was incredible. Dressing her with the lingerie she made me buy for her to wear for him...i had to text him from the shop and ask him which was to his liking. Watching her the first time leave the house for her date , me waiting for hours, knowing that he was going to make her his was amazing..the first time we did this was with my best friend...their first time together... killing..

Things my wife Lorna never thought she would do and neither did I: Take large cocks in her ass;, do many gangbangs; be the target at breeding parties; engage with the dogs of some of her black boyfriends; love going to the ranch own by a black supremacist who require her to submit to their dogs, horses and donkeys.

Things my wife Lorna never thought she would do and neither did I: Take large cocks in her ass;, do many gangbangs; be the target at breeding parties; engage with the dogs of some of her black boyfriends; love going to the ranch own by a black supremacist who require her to submit to their dogs, horses and donkeys.
thats amazing

Would love to hear more about all of this.

Amazing. Tx for being so honest and transparent.

I never thought I would ever suck a dick. My mistress prepped me, locked me in chastity, dressed me as a sissy and before I knew it, I was sucking her black bull's 10 inch cock and eating his cum out of her used pussy!!!

I never thought I’d be licking and sucking on a black man’s cock to get him really good and hard to fuck my wife, or lick and suck on his balls as they hung down in my face as he fucked and came in my wife’s pussy or lick his asshole per her orders making sure i got my tongue as deep as possible with her asking him if i was trying hard and getting my tongue deep up his ass and if he said no, her tugging hard on my balls to cause me pain until he told her, yeah, he’s got that tongue deep in my ass as she sucked and played with his cock and i never dreamed I’d beg to lick a black bulls cum off and out of her pussy. I also never dreamed I’d be told, not asked, but told to suck a BBC to completion while my wife and one of her pretty friends sat on the couch sipping wine watching me and giving me instructions but i have and do all this stuff pretty frequently and couldn’t be happier doing so!

Back