Ladies, what are you thoughts on cock rings?

BEÛRK 👎 C'EST SI DOUX UN GLAND BÎEN DÉCALÔTTÉ QU' ON TÉTINE POURLÉCHE ET QUI COULÎSSE EN MES LÉVRES FOLLES C'EST SI ONCTUEUX UN BEAU GLAND 💖 PAS BESOIN DE CORPS ÉTRANGER AFFREUX !!!!! MEME POUR MON ABRÎCÔT ! A CA NON !!!!!!
1708537443433.png un cock ring c'est ca!! ca sert a maintenir une bonne erection et mettre les couilles en avant. J'adore baiser avec ca, ca donne plus de sensations.

Wondering what the women think about cock rings. Do you like the look? Would it be off-putting if a guy had one on and you weren’t expecting it?

This post isn’t for the men to post about how much they like how it feels or looks on them.

Edit: Just want to add that I don’t wear them, but I see them in a lot of the amateur pictures I see out there. I was curious how often you all come across them.
I don't quite understand them. I don't mind then as I have had a lot of lovers who have worn them. I guess if they prolong us fucking then go for it. It's when they prolong to the point to where I'm like, cmon already, cum that i don't like it

Back