What's the one thing you never thought you would do (but you did)

1988 stand watching her getting ready to go with a black guy away for the weekend, she had talked me into letting her go away with him,despite my reluctance to let her
she looked stunning in a little pink dress and pink stilletoes she was naked under this dress, and so excited, she I believed was in love with him, having been seeing him for two months, sometimes 4/5 times a week, I struggled with the fact she was going for three nights the angst and panic I was having was unbearable, when I saw her lover pull up outside and her face with huge grin as she picked up her case and walked to the door I came close to stopping her go
longest weekend of my life !!!

after the pain subsides, the pounding just feels amazing. you cum with your body, not your dick and if you're lucky enough, you cum hands free. different than regular sex with a woman.
It sounds just like when a woman cums from being fucked. If so, it must be an amazing feeling to experience an anal orgasm as a Black Man pumps you into complete submission. :blackheart: :sex: :blackheart:

What's the one hotwife thing you never thought you would do that you did that changed everything? (Besides your first time having sex with a bull, I mean...that one is a given)

Something that you never imagined you'd do, that you were shocked to find yourself doing, that completely flipped a switch in you...

~Riko
Having sex with another woman and licking her pussy juices off of another man's cock willingly.

My husband saw this post and told me to respond and i can see why he handed me his phone. So the one thing up until i was 40 years old was being with a black guy in all actual honesty. A black man touching me let alone fucking me. But at 40 i finally gave in to my husband wanting me to be sexually pleased by a black guy.but up until my first ever bbc iwas shared first with 2 white guys my husband and i knew since school. But the whole time my husband was trying to find an away to say he wants me to fuck a black guy. He finally says to me what a shame all that white slimy frothy pussy juice would show so much more if he was black. I'm not a racist in the least not never, i just never got with a black guy until late on in life but long story short my husband wasn't lying about me and a black guy fucking. after a month went by he said something and i said sure lets do it. Never met my husband's black friend from N.C. but oh boy what i fucking experience and i heard all my life here and there that black guys dont like to eat pussy. THATS A LIE BECAUSE HE ATE MY PUSSY AND ASS. So yeah i never thought I'd have a black mans cock in my mouth and pussy and my ass eaten like a pro i came ftom just him sticking his tongue all the way in my ass. Best sex i ever. these past year and some change only 3 black guys to 3 white guys. I choose black every time now. Ill hand the phone back to my husband and he can choose a picture to show my/our journey during this stage. It is my husband's fantasy to watch another man fuck me but i never thought he'd say a black guy
You’re sticky wet pussy looks scrumptious and the way you’re handling that bbc is hot af! 🔥🍑💦🍆👋🏻💋😈

Thanks! I have been super nervous before all of them, but they are a lot of fun when it gets started. We only do them 2 or 3 times a year. I won’t say I prefer solo or 3 somes, but I feel more a part of those than gangbangs. Hubby loves it when I ask “who’s next”…lol. I do enjoy being passed around and kind of “pretending” I’m single again because I rarely see my husband when I have that many guys around me.

BTW…hubby says I should sign off in a certain way since we share an account….so. XOXO:lips:
:qos:
Love a pass around wife. Congrats

We come from a conservative family. we never thought of inviting someone else into our bed. Recently we decided to take it up a notch and invited 2 guys.

We booked a villa for the weekend. All 4 of us had tons of fun. it was intense and exhilarating
Especially for her!! Four cocks!!

I never thought I’d shake the hand and say thank you to a guy who my wife was seeing behind my back for 3 months.
Just curious, if you were okay with your wife seeing other man, why did she feel the need to go behind your back?

In my opinion, cheating is never a good thing, whether you are okay with her seeing other man or not. It is a clear character flaw of the cheater. Braking trust, stabbing in the back, not having the balls to talk to the partner, braking promises (marital vow).

Back