What's the one thing you never thought you would do (but you did)

What was it like. I hear you have to be careful because they knot you and you get stuck together for some time. How do their cocks compare to a man's. I'm guessing they are not as big but the taboo of taking a dog must be so exciting. Please tell me, it sounds so appealing to me.

What was it like. I hear you have to be careful because they knot you and you get stuck together for some time. How do their cocks compare to a man's. I'm guessing they are not as big but the taboo of taking a dog must be so exciting. Please tell me, it sounds so appealing to me.
Wow.

What's the one hotwife thing you never thought you would do that you did that changed everything? (Besides your first time having sex with a bull, I mean...that one is a given)

Something that you never imagined you'd do, that you were shocked to find yourself doing, that completely flipped a switch in you...

~Riko
Gangbang two or more bulls with my loving husband. I never thought I would do this lifestyle. Second hubby was amazing in all areas until he brought his fetish up. For 8yrs now our 50s. Amazing sex.

Years ago, small party, 3 guys 2 girls, we were all 20. Smoking and drinking. We all end up naked, the girls talked us into sucking each other's dicks. They girls kissed and licked each other. They wanted us guys to kiss, we didn't. One guy swallowed other guy's load. Girls loved seeing it. We all fucked each girl. Was damn hot only because the girls were there. I've never done anything like it since.

Years ago, small party, 3 guys 2 girls, we were all 20. Smoking and drinking. We all end up naked, the girls talked us into sucking each other's dicks. They girls kissed and licked each other. They wanted us guys to kiss, we didn't. One guy swallowed other guy's load. Girls loved seeing it. We all fucked each girl. Was damn hot only because the girls were there. I've never done anything like it since.
You swallowed😋

Back