What's the one thing you never thought you would do (but you did)

I’m still impressed!!
Thanks! I have been super nervous before all of them, but they are a lot of fun when it gets started. We only do them 2 or 3 times a year. I won’t say I prefer solo or 3 somes, but I feel more a part of those than gangbangs. Hubby loves it when I ask “who’s next”…lol. I do enjoy being passed around and kind of “pretending” I’m single again because I rarely see my husband when I have that many guys around me.

BTW…hubby says I should sign off in a certain way since we share an account….so. XOXO:lips:
:qos:

Thanks! I have been super nervous before all of them, but they are a lot of fun when it gets started. We only do them 2 or 3 times a year. I won’t say I prefer solo or 3 somes, but I feel more a part of those than gangbangs. Hubby loves it when I ask “who’s next”…lol. I do enjoy being passed around and kind of “pretending” I’m single again because I rarely see my husband when I have that many guys around me.

BTW…hubby says I should sign off in a certain way since we share an account….so. XOXO:lips:
:qos:
I'd love to feel those lips wrapped around my hard black cock!!! I'd love to have you throating me!!!

We come from a conservative family. we never thought of inviting someone else into our bed. Recently we decided to take it up a notch and invited 2 guys.

We booked a villa for the weekend. All 4 of us had tons of fun. it was intense and exhilarating
that sounds like a ton of fun. hope we can do that one day

What's the one hotwife thing you never thought you would do that you did that changed everything? (Besides your first time having sex with a bull, I mean...that one is a given)

Something that you never imagined you'd do, that you were shocked to find yourself doing, that completely flipped a switch in you...

~Riko
My cuckoldress made me drive down to "the hood" in just panties and find a BBC to suck all while on facetime. Most dangerous and exciting thing I ever did.

What's the one hotwife thing you never thought you would do that you did that changed everything? (Besides your first time having sex with a bull, I mean...that one is a given)

Something that you never imagined you'd do, that you were shocked to find yourself doing, that completely flipped a switch in you...

~Riko
Joanne was unhappily married and her husband was too nice. He was afraid to spank her hard because he didn't wanna hurt her. She came to my apartment one day and told me to fuck her as hard as I could so she'd feel him later on that night

Back