What's the one thing you never thought you would do (but you did)

What's the one hotwife thing you never thought you would do that you did that changed everything? (Besides your first time having sex with a bull, I mean...that one is a given)

Something that you never imagined you'd do, that you were shocked to find yourself doing, that completely flipped a switch in you...

~Riko
Many yrs ago I thought I would never let her go away on holiday or spend a weekend with a lover, but I do now and love hearing her tell me all about it

What's the one hotwife thing you never thought you would do that you did that changed everything? (Besides your first time having sex with a bull, I mean...that one is a given)

Something that you never imagined you'd do, that you were shocked to find yourself doing, that completely flipped a switch in you...

~Riko
Where to begin? There are so many things that I have done when it comes to sex and kink that I never saw myself ever doing or enjoying lol.

rimming black men..
Keeping On GIF by GIPHY News

It involved *******. There a story about it on here from a while ago but yeah, I did it. This is not a fantasy of mine, it is not fetish of mine, I just had to do it at the time. I do like piss...but not the other one.

Watching my wife suck another man's dick, let alone a black one. But it did happen after 25 years of marriage. M y wife's best friend was sharing her experiences with a black man and over time my wife was very curious and asked if she could meet the man at her place but not for sex just to see if she was comfortable around him. We had agreed that after 25 years of just each other maybe it was time to expand our sex life. So I said ok.

After work I asked her how it went. She admitted things got out of hand. After a 1/2 hour or so of good conversation her friend excused herself from the room and my wife said within 5 minutes his cock was in her mouth. She admitted she didn't resist much and let him finish in her mouth but wouldn't let him fuck her. She was amazed at his size (she only had my 5" for years) and his strength. I was upset that I had missed it and that he took advantage of her like that.

She then called him and invited him over on Friday to have a good time together with me there hoping this would calm me.. He agreed and so it happened. To say he took advantage would be an understatement. He came in and after exchanging pleasantries stripped her naked and had her kneel and fish his huge cock from his pants. She sucked him so eagerly and like a slut I was appalled and actually very excited too. It was a blow job like I never experienced. He cock slapped her called her names, fucked her mouth like a pussy, gagging her at times. She sucked his balls like I imagined a whore would. It wasn't long until he held her head and shot a load in her mouth and on her face and tits too. While still kneeling and holding his cock she looked at me smiling and said honey I told you I liked him! She sure loved that big cock many times after that. Meanwhile I was standing there embarrassed with a big wet spot on my trousers. He fucked her three times that night and she blew him again in the morning.

And that was our introduction into the lifestyle over 10 years ago. She has had many black cocks since and I have enjoyed watching her please them. I missed her first black blow job but have witnessed hundreds since then, so it's all good!
You are a good husband.

There are a lot of things that I would never have imagined doing... but obviously when you're very excited, you let yourself go and you forget good manners!

If I had to choose what I absolutely could not imagine doing, I think of two things:
- being insulted and realizing that I like it.
- being horny and submissive to the point of taking the initiative to beg a guy to give me a facial

Alot of hotwives start out with certain boundaries and limits but end up breaking them because they want to reward you for fucking them so good and getting them addicted to BBC!♠️

That's when hubby's be talking about "she doesn't even do that with me"!

~Riko
Sex with a woman. Things I've said. I won't ever kiss a woman, make out? Never. Suck a girl's tits, nipples? Nope. Suck a cock right out of a wet pussy? He'll no. Yup. I've don't them all. I haven't gone down on a woman but I've tasted pussy off of cock plenty. 10 woman now.

~Riko
Have sex with another woman. I still don't consider myself bisexual but I do my consider myself very bi friendly, now. I said I would never kiss a girl. I've now made out with sucked their breasts and nipples. I've felt out and even sucked pussy off of many cocks. I've still never gone down on a girl.My preference is, as long as cock is involved.

There are a lot of things that I would never have imagined doing... but obviously when you're very excited, you let yourself go and you forget good manners!

If I had to choose what I absolutely could not imagine doing, I think of two things:
- being insulted and realizing that I like it.
- being horny and submissive to the point of taking the initiative to beg a guy to give me a facial
Addiction is soo hot!
If somebody asked me 10.years ago if I want to see my wife blacked... for.sure the answer was No! Now... time change and love.this

I never thought I'd get it anal! It started with an ex-gf, first a finger then a dildo.
Since then, two girls have even fucked me in my ass with a strap-on...!! :eek:
amazing. congrats. if you should ever try the real thing, it's amazing. I never thought I would like it as much as I do now

Back