What's the one thing you never thought you would do (but you did)

Do younthink.a bull.can make you soo hooked and submitted to.him.
I do think so. From reading what other sissies experience the first time a Black Man tops them they are hooked. So I really do believe that once the pain of my first fuck is over that the ensuing pleasure will make me completely submissive and a total slut for Black Cock. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

Just curious, if you were okay with your wife seeing other man, why did she feel the need to go behind your back?

In my opinion, cheating is never a good thing, whether you are okay with her seeing other man or not. It is a clear character flaw of the cheater. Braking trust, stabbing in the back, not having the balls to talk to the partner, braking promises (marital vow).
When we started doing stuff in this lifestyle, I gave her the ok to see other men. And we had many conversations about how hot it would be if she kept it from me like an affair. I was prepared for it but didn’t expect her to find someone ok with the situation so fast. So when she told me she was seeing another guy for a few months and invited him over, it threw me off gaurd, but was a huge turn on.

When we started doing stuff in this lifestyle, I gave her the ok to see other men. And we had many conversations about how hot it would be if she kept it from me like an affair. I was prepared for it but didn’t expect her to find someone ok with the situation so fast. So when she told me she was seeing another guy for a few months and invited him over, it threw me off gaurd, but was a huge turn on.
I think finding out she’s been having cock orfucked when your not expecting it a big turn on

Thanks @geoffrya even though I gave her the ok it still hit hard especially when your given the heads up she’s been seeing a guy and your meeting him that night.
I think Sammy does it deliberately just to wind me up and turn me on, like when I find out when she comes home spunked up and she slowly reveals when we are having sex she then tells me it’s the guy I hate whose cum is leaking and covering my foreskin

I never thought I’d ever want to share my wife but as the years passed and our sex became more intense I was the one person who I thought was holding her back from better sexual experiences she’s a nympho and I loved it but more and more my urges were something I couldn’t control anymore after a an addictive white substance filled night in Jamaica not only did I eat someone else’s cream pie but talked to my wife about my desires to remain in our amazing relationship but that I too wanted to feel like she did I love BBC’s and won’t ever bat an eyelash when asked. Me and my wife will always be BBC only

I never thought I’d ever want to share my wife but as the years passed and our sex became more intense I was the one person who I thought was holding her back from better sexual experiences she’s a nympho and I loved it but more and more my urges were something I couldn’t control anymore after a an addictive white substance filled night in Jamaica not only did I eat someone else’s cream pie but talked to my wife about my desires to remain in our amazing relationship but that I too wanted to feel like she did I love BBC’s and won’t ever bat an eyelash when asked. Me and my wife will always be BBC only
Beautiful, perfect marriage

For me it was watching my husband first of all touch/hold another man’s penis, a big thick downward pointing black one at that, then stroke and play with it and then put it in his mouth and suck it until it was hard enough for our Bull to fuck me with. Now this happened quite unexpectedly on our first cuckold experience which was a huge fantasy of mine. Then on our second meeting with the same Bull he done the same but made sure our Bull was big and hard to fuck him! I recorded the whole thing and it’s the single biggest turn on I’ve ever experienced

For me it was watching my husband first of all touch/hold another man’s penis, a big thick downward pointing black one at that, then stroke and play with it and then put it in his mouth and suck it until it was hard enough for our Bull to fuck me with. Now this happened quite unexpectedly on our first cuckold experience which was a huge fantasy of mine. Then on our second meeting with the same Bull he done the same but made sure our Bull was big and hard to fuck him! I recorded the whole thing and it’s the single biggest turn on I’ve ever experienced
That is so fucking hot. So hot you got turned on seeing your hubby sucking BBC.

I would love to hear more about this and even would love to see the recording.

What's the one hotwife thing you never thought you would do that you did that changed everything? (Besides your first time having sex with a bull, I mean...that one is a given)

Something that you never imagined you'd do, that you were shocked to find yourself doing, that completely flipped a switch in you...

~Riko
The first time I guided a big cock into my wifes pussy doggy style

Attachments

• IMG_20201213_133300401.jpg
    IMG_20201213_133300401.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 17
Back