What's the one thing you never thought you would do (but you did)

Rikochan

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
ME, US
What's the one hotwife thing you never thought you would do that you did that changed everything? (Besides your first time having sex with a bull, I mean...that one is a given)

Something that you never imagined you'd do, that you were shocked to find yourself doing, that completely flipped a switch in you...

~Riko

What's the one hotwife thing you never thought you would do that you did that changed everything? (Besides your first time having sex with a bull, I mean...that one is a given)

Something that you never imagined you'd do, that you were shocked to find yourself doing, that completely flipped a switch in you...

~Riko
I think you're supposed to go first. ;)

My husband saw this post and told me to respond and i can see why he handed me his phone. So the one thing up until i was 40 years old was being with a black guy in all actual honesty. A black man touching me let alone fucking me. But at 40 i finally gave in to my husband wanting me to be sexually pleased by a black guy.but up until my first ever bbc iwas shared first with 2 white guys my husband and i knew since school. But the whole time my husband was trying to find a away to say he wants me to fuck a black guy. He finally says to me what a shame all that white slimy frothy pussy juice would show so much more if he was black. I'm not a racist in the least not never, i just never got with a black guy until late on in life but long story short my husband wasn't lying about me and a black guy fucking. after a month went by he said something and i said sure lets do it. Never met my husband's black friend from N.C. but oh boy what i fucking experience and i heard all my life here and there that black guys dont like to eat pussy. THATS A LIE BECAUSE HE ATE MY PUSSY AND ASS. So yeah i never thought I'd have a black mans cock in my mouth and pussy and my ass eaten like a pro i came ftom just him sticking his tongue all the way in my ass. Best sex i ever. these past year and some change only 3 black guys to 3 white guys. I choose black every time now. Ill hand the phone back to my husband and he can choose a picture to show my/our journey during this stage. It is my husband's fantasy to watch another man fuck me but i never thought he'd say a black guy

Attachments

• RDT_20230523_040919_exported_46900.jpg
    RDT_20230523_040919_exported_46900.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,537
  • Screenshot_20230527_062403_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230527_062403_Photos.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,536

~Riko
Doing five guys in a public park. In the daytime.

Watching my wife suck another man's dick, let alone a black one. But it did happen after 25 years of marriage. M y wife's best friend was sharing her experiences with a black man and over time my wife was very curious and asked if she could meet the man at her place but not for sex just to see if she was comfortable around him. We had agreed that after 25 years of just each other maybe it was time to expand our sex life. So I said ok.

After work I asked her how it went. She admitted things got out of hand. After a 1/2 hour or so of good conversation her friend excused herself from the room and my wife said within 5 minutes his cock was in her mouth. She admitted she didn't resist much and let him finish in her mouth but wouldn't let him fuck her. She was amazed at his size (she only had my 5" for years) and his strength. I was upset that I had missed it and that he took advantage of her like that.

She then called him and invited him over on Friday to have a good time together with me there hoping this would calm me.. He agreed and so it happened. To say he took advantage would be an understatement. He came in and after exchanging pleasantries stripped her naked and had her kneel and fish his huge cock from his pants. She sucked him so eagerly and like a slut I was appalled and actually very excited too. It was a blow job like I never experienced. He cock slapped her called her names, fucked her mouth like a pussy, gagging her at times. She sucked his balls like I imagined a whore would. It wasn't long until he held her head and shot a load in her mouth and on her face and tits too. While still kneeling and holding his cock she looked at me smiling and said honey I told you I liked him! She sure loved that big cock many times after that. Meanwhile I was standing there embarrassed with a big wet spot on my trousers. He fucked her three times that night and she blew him again in the morning.

And that was our introduction into the lifestyle over 10 years ago. She has had many black cocks since and I have enjoyed watching her please them. I missed her first black blow job but have witnessed hundreds since then, so it's all good!

I never thought I would ever give in to my husbands desire to watch me having sexual experiences with black guy’s, but after my first time of being fucked so much better with my first black guy who gave me my first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms as he pounded my tight white vagina lasting so much longer than I had ever experienced being fucked before with white guys . I have become addicted to black cocks and the sexual pleasures they give me . I now wish I had given in to my husbands desires when he first brought the subject up.
If ever a woman gets the chance of experiencing sex with a black guy then my advice is go for it and enjoy the moment.

Last edited:
Back