What's the one thing you never thought you would do (but you did)

steph,
Like many people you appear to be normal . . .a health care worker, married with many friends but deep down you have issues and have done many things that if family and friends knew would think that you are a sick individual. It doesn't matter . . . we know what we are but continue to do what we do. It's who we are/

its far from erotic i am a cheating whore nothing more I hurt people i love and abuse my body for pleasure of others i have mental issues
i hope you eventually find self-respect and self-love and manage to go on with a life you feel being the center of. All the best! ❤️

From Christine-
OMG! I forgotten about that. I don't even
remember it but I was told (and finally shown) that I did that too.
God, I hope our children never see that.
You must forward those pictures to me...so that I can destroy them and make sure they are never seen anywhere again!!

What's the one hotwife thing you never thought you would do that you did that changed everything? (Besides your first time having sex with a bull, I mean...that one is a given)

Something that you never imagined you'd do, that you were shocked to find yourself doing, that completely flipped a switch in you...

~Riko
#1 playing without permission

#2 Gang Bang

Back